Wife & Kids Gone for 2 Weeks...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Wife & Kids Gone for 2 Weeks...

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:28 pm

:shock:

This is gonna feel weird, lol

I suddenly have an abundance of time, I can do things uninterrupted, can come home late or even next day

All things I usually do not have the pleasure of

How best to spend/use the time???

BJJ and Writing are priority #1, but I still have to make some money... will also take advantage of catching up with friends & social contacts... also TWO ripe invitations/places/company/opportunities to dose LSD dangling in front of me like big fat grapes - that is a tempter lemme tell you

I'll keep you all posted, this will be an interesting experience

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:42 pm

They went to Brazil right? It seems like a really bad time to go there boss!

Watch streams of shit you're interested in, do a lot of shoops, and post a lot on forums.

Look over masatotoys.com and see if there is fun stuff there you want to spruce up, shit like that.

Get drunk and high quite a bit if you can.

Before they come home make sure you tidy up the place.

Enjoy it and keep us posted on the Brazil situation with insider information.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Woohoo party at masatos!
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:34 pm

Just back from the airport.

I thought I'd be looking forward to this, but I feel like I just had 3 ribs torn out

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:51 am

Are you totally alone? Did everyone go?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

What

Postby What » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:50 am

I used to be completely useless on my own, after a couple days I would be drunk and sad lol

After truly being on my own I really enjoy the quiet, the subtle uninterrupted pauses in life when you are confident and in a good place no one can up end.

Do your LSD and relish the fact you have done well for yourself and your family, have fun and then pay it back when they return. Be free, remember who you are and let go Masato. That is my only advice is to truly enjoy it because it is deserved

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:16 pm

Yeah I don't wanna waste the time.

Most of Winnson's suggestions are exactly what I wanna try to stay away from, lol I spend too much time on the computer during regular days, I sit here like a fuckin slave sometimes. My goal is to get OUT and take advantage of things I can't do when so many people are relying on me for things.

Had a good day so far; woke up and taught that drawing class I do on Saturday mornings... came home ate a lunch and took my dog for a super long walk in the woods. was feeling great.

Came back, wasted a bit of time online, now I'm gonna go smoke a spliff and do some writing which I haven't done for months.

What's weird is that it's 4pm now, which is usually when the kids come come and I can't do shit. Usually 4pm I gotta stop whatever I'm doing and do all the things for the kids until they go to bed, then I can start again at like 9pm.

But now it's 4pm and there is NO ONE on my back, I can work in total uninterrupted peace for as long as I need. (which is, imo, the only way good writing can be done).

I am psyched for these weeks for SELF IMPROVEMENT. I could use the time hedonistically but I am somehow psyched up to eat well, go for lots of walks, do tons of BJJ, and to use my time productively on things I find most important.

If after 1 or 1.5 weeks I feel I have succeeded and am feeling positive about things I might take the doses.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:19 pm

What wrote: Be free, remember who you are and let go Masato.

This is wise

I always said that traveling on your own is a totally valuable experience, because we get to observe ourselves without the expectations of anyone. How do we behave when no one is looking? What choices do we make when we have no one around us to consider? What are we like when we don't have to play the roles or expectations we naturally develop in our many relationships?

I think times alone really teaches us about ourselves, we see ourselves for who we are, not tainted by how we think others see us etc.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:21 pm

Canuckster wrote:Are you totally alone? Did everyone go?

no my sister-in-law is with me, and Alaska (dog)

Both good company, they won't interfere at all.
She may even make some food and we like to get high and play MarioKart together lol
she's awesome

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Winnson wrote:They went to Brazil right? It seems like a really bad time to go there boss!

Yep.

Will be interesting to get a first-hand report of the scene there. She'll be moving around, seeing many people too, so hopefully she can get a cross-section of opinions and views.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”