Wife & Kids Gone for 2 Weeks...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Wife & Kids Gone for 2 Weeks...

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:18 pm

After parting with What, we wander around a little more (whatever What rolled us was wicked, we were right fucked for a while lol), we go to the ART GALLERY of Ontario (AGO)

Now going to the Art Gallery is one thing, but going with this friend of mine is a totally different experience.

His passion is classical oil painting, and he can do it like a motherfucker, been trained at schools that teach the old methods etc. He also is a walking encyclopedia of art history (and history in general), so he can put tons of paintings into historical context; who painted it, when, why, etc... He's also lived, backpacked extensively through Europe, going to all the museums and working/studying various art-related things.
-bloody fascinating.

So I spent a good bunch of hours just listening to him going crazy gawking at all the paintings and telling me all these cool stories about them.

One painting we both had a big WTF about was this one:

Rubens
Massacre of the Innocents

It is HUGE, and the AGO gave it its own wall with no other paintings in the room.
It is a technical masterpiece - so good in fact that it actually takes you a good length of time to realize that it is super horrific, lol dead babies all over the floor, its dulled in this photo but there is actually bright red blood everywhere, exposed breasts, indication of rapes etc.

Was funny we were watching how other people reacted to it, and I swear unless you actually stare and contemplate it for a few minutes, you are so mesmerized by the perfect technique, the sheer size, amazing composition etc that you don't even realize what you're looking at. People would casually stroll over, nod in admiration, move on to the next painting. Dead babies, no problem... lol

We found it bizarre that this painting exists, it is so horrible. Like way past any X-rated shit in the movies. We make a big fuss these days about gore and violence and nudity etc, yet here is this extreme image displayed proudly at the art gallery, lol

Later we found out it was bought by one of the richest men in Canada for like 17 million and donated to the AGO. That is how rich this dude was. Later we found some other interesting dirt on the guy but I forget.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:19 pm

more cool graffiti/street art we found wandering around:

I was looking for more by Bacon, but didn't find any

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:38 pm

I honestly can't remember what we did that night, but I think we ended up just crashin early

Oh yeah we saw some dude collapse in the subway. Somehow I ended up holding him in my hands while others were calling 911 and we were waiting for the paramedics to come.

Was trippy, I had his head in 1 hand and my other hand supporting his back. He looked fuckin dead, but I was talking to him, asking him to give me a thumbs up, etc and he was giving the thumbs up!
I kept checking to see if he was out or not but he kept giving the thumbs up.

He was a really well-dressed young man, expensive clothes, fancy watch etc. But also really skinny. He was totally collapsed and limp but he could give the thumbs up. One time even reached for his wallet in his pocket. One bitch thought he was going for his piece, lol

What was weird is that I feel I'm a fairly intuitive fellow and can sense people's energies etc... well I was holding his head and back for a good 5-10 minutes maybe more and I got a pretty good feel for the dude... and he was totally calm! I sensed no fear, he was fuckin chill, lol We were speculating later who he was or why he collapsed, tried all sorts of character types on him.

I hope he's OK. The cops showed up and my buddy suggested that was our cue to exit. He says they are trained in 1st aid and know what to do but I had to admit I would have felt more assured with real paramedics there.

Hope the dude is OK

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:45 pm

NEXT DAY

We sleep in right and proper (He also has a kid and is married, and was also free of them for a few days. We were celebrating the rare opportunity in full, lol)

and then take the LSD. 1 hit each. Was his first time, and mine too in like 17 years.

We dose around 10am, his apartment.

I already said me this dude get along and can dialogue for hours. He has oil paintings he's working on all over the place, a WICKED library of cool shit of which he's read em all, nice tea, great music, some motherfuckin raisin bread and ripe apples. He even said his neighbors across the hall were away, which he took to be due to some assistance from the acid gods :D

So this may sound boring, but we ended up just tripping the hole day in his apartment. The time flew by, we just yakked all day about altered states, art, music, hypnosis, philosophy, history... There was one moment where realized we were right exactly in the beatific vision on earth; what else at that moment could a rational human being ask for? A harem in the back was all we could think of to improve it, lol

Later we went out to get some food and pick up a computer from the repair shop. Acid is weird, you think its over many times coming down but then you realize it's not.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:49 pm

Anyways, the acid was CLEAN, like super clean.

I was worried that 1 hit would be too small a dose, but it was really the perfect amount. My friend really enjoyed it and was highly impressed.

I never really was tripping too hard at all, it was a perfectly smooth ride up and down, mind and thoughts fully aware the whole time.

There is no mystery to the reputation this chemical has gathered; why so many artists, musicians, writers etc have all commented on the qualities of the experience. My bro said he now has a sudden new appreciation for Jimi Hendrix, etc :D Says he felt different the next day, but better. It really does freshen the mind, shed old patterns and inspire to start anew

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:51 pm

It was surprising we didn't do anything creative, no drawing or painting.

I doodled this though once while we were talking. I wasn't trying to make anything great, I was just enjoying the feeling of letting my hand/pen play on the page. Was really fun drawing this, I would say this came out during the most intense part of the trip

Here are some limited snaps of the apartment. unfinished paintings all over

this is the painting he's working on right now... this is only the 1st stage supposedly, he is to turn it into a high-realism in some particular style or whatever.
Point is, with only 2 tones this woman was smiling at me ALL DAY, lol There is real life in her eyes, I can't wait to see it get finished

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:05 pm

OK then we get the STONER SURPRISE!!!!!!

LOLOLOL

So as we come down we are still quite awake and enjoying the day. My friend invites one of HIS good friends over, who could also do with a little time off from being a husband/Dad.

This guy is Palestinian, grew up in Lebanon, and knows Syria first hand and grew up with the whole thing. He has only been in Canada I think less than 10 years or something.

I love meeting people like that because it always puts my conspiracy susceptibilities in check. Just STFU and listen when you get a chance to meet such folk. It is worth 1000x any shit you find on the internet, or whatever pictures we have created in our heads about how we think the world works. I am learning 1 thing, and that is that the world is not so simple. Conspiracies may exist but to wrap it all up into such a narrative, and make everything you see fit into this paradigm is the act of fools.

Interesting dude.

Oh yeah, the STONER SURPRISE!!!!!

So after chatting, laughing, and having a few spliffs on the balcony (apt was on the 12th floor), this guy from Lebanon takes out the STONER SURPRISE.

Now I just did a glorious and perfect day of acid and was having the greatest day already, you couldn't make it any more than expected, etc...

but what does he pull out?

Fucking Virtual Reality Googles.

My friend and I start cheering like a motherfucker, what a totally unexpected and hilarious surprise to top the day off.

All I got to see were a bunch of 3 minute promotional vids showing off the tech, but they were pretty fuckin cool. They were filmed with a camera hanging below a helicopter, flying over various beautiful landscapes, cities, environments.

So with the goggles, you could look up at the belly of the helicopter, down and the moving landscapes below (sometimes you are flying way the fuck up high, other times skimming the surface etc..), or look all around 360 degrees at the horizon in all directions.

pretty fuckin trippy. I wanted to play Mario Kart with it :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:11 pm

The best thoughts from the trip were a lot about balancing one's personal passions and ambitions (we talked a lot about being artists, and what that means/what it's all about/what it takes to achieve it) with the realities of living in society, of honoring our wives, and being good parents to our kids. How to make them all work to the best we can, not to feed one at the expense of another etc.

Also a lot about goal-setting, visualizing what we would like to happen (or make happen), the power of positive thoughts, etc. Moving TOWARDS ideas rather than AWAY from them.

Examining what we treasure most in this life, and what kind of thoughts and action can be cultivated in order to bring them to life.

Very inspired.

My kids just got home from school.

gotta go
:D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:14 pm

Oh yeah (he can wait, lol)

My wife got home 1 day before her birthday, and wanted me to take her out somewhere after she got back from Brasil.

So the next day after she got back (her birthday/yesterday) I took her to the church we got married in, and then we rented this cool little log cabin in the woods in this place where they do pottery (wife's a potter).

Was awesome, we were all by ourselves.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:17 pm

There is also a little restaurant there, and of course the pottery studio/kilns etc.

Was a perfect place to chill and catch up.

Now it's back to work.

What a great 2 weeks

Return to “Anarchy Zone”