Waterpark in Dubai - Water + Skateboards...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Waterpark in Dubai - Water + Skateboards...

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:24 pm

Actually you are not the first to be ousted... I bounced Det Kimble and Nostromo too back in the day too (Sherdog mods)

fuck y'all

Cheers to all the positive/respectful posters here
lets keep it growing in beneficial directions

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:18 pm

I feel like I just witnessed history. Pce Vutu, seriously, find some pce lol

Det Kimble was usually pretty cool, not sure why (s)he was a dick to you that one time. Probably just having a bad day.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:31 pm

^ not just one time...

Det Kimble was the lead brain behind censoring and blocking the Sonnen's War comic @ Sherdog.
Over and over again, he kept taking it down/moving to wasteland/giving me dubs for it for increasingly nonsensical reasons.

Then (s)he had the nerve to show up here, lol
Nostromo too, I will never get those guys. I can take a lot but there is obviously a line somewhere.
Props to Vutu for finding it, lol he worked hard for that :D

Going for a mod detox now, this stuff is not good for you... - look what happened to Det and Nos! lol

Find some Pce 4 Vutu indeed

what a strange cat

What

Postby What » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:31 pm

in memory of bad fish farts and one great vocalist and skater.

Rip Brad

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:26 am

I spoke to Nostromo not too long ago about that and he actually never made an account here. Someone just made the account to pretend to be him. I kinda feel bad for him, if he just strait up sided with you it would have really devalued Kimbles mod status so he was probably trying to find middle ground. Problem is that removing sonnens wars was so dumb that even the middle ground was dumb lol

I also theorize that Kimble left in order to escape the negative image (s)he gained from that whole situation, and probably posts as an alt account now. Theres no way a rabid postwhore like that just gives up on sherdog one day. Lethal seems like the most likely candidate; female avs, postwhore, posts on kimbles profile, is a mod, was one of the few mods who tried to do a damage control when you left. The only problem is Lethal was already an established poster when Kimble left, tho maybe the switch was orchestrated well in advance.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:40 am

^ no way man, it was Nostromo who put the nail in the coffin, and not for the assfloss :D

interesting that he says he never showed up, who would have registered here under his name? lol good troll :D

I have it all in a thread here somewhere, I was trying to work it out with him and he just straight up punked me for the sake of it

Old news though

Point is that I avoided any modding on this place for years because of those guys and all the complaints I hear about the UG etc... but Vutu just went too far.
I am super tolerant in real life too and very slow to engage in any conflict with others, but there is a line eventually. That's not modding that's just exercising some integrity

The Anarchy here has been tested... - I hope we passed the test

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:45 pm

What the...
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”