My dream trip to China ended badly

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
superCalo

My dream trip to China ended badly

Postby superCalo » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:58 pm

A DUTCHMAN has been taken to hospital with exhaustion after waiting TEN DAYS for his date to turn up.

Alexander Pieter Cirk, 41, flew all the way to Changsha, China, to meet his online girlfriend Zhang for the first time.

But when the 26-year-old failed to show up at the airport, Alexander waited patiently in the terminal for a week and a half.

Pictures emerged online showing the Dutchman resting on benches in the arrivals lounge looking tired and dishevelled.

Zhang never did turn up and Alexander only left the airport when he was rushed to hospital with exhaustion.

Another photo taken later shows him being pushed along in a wheelchair with an IV drip in his arm.

After news of love-struck Alexander’s ordeal went viral, Chinese TV channel Hunan got in touch with his no-show would-be lover.

According to CCTV News, she said he told her he was coming to China but that she thought it was a joke.

She said: “We had advanced our romantic relationship but later he seemed a little callous toward me.

“One day he sent me a photo of air tickets abruptly and I thought it was a joke.

“He didn’t contact me later.”

And when her online boyfriend arrived and tried to message her, she was offline because she had travelled to another city for plastic surgery.

Heartbroken Alexander booked his return ticket to the Netherlands and was due to travel back home today after being released from hospital.

But Zhang kept the door open on the pair’s relationship.

She said she wanted to continue their romance and would meet the Dutchman after recovering from her operation.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:16 am

Thats how Galt ended up stranded in Thailand too, carross slapheads....

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:23 pm

Hahahaha! What a fucking champion.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:40 pm

Holy crap, can this be real life?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:31 am

Yeah, happened to Vutus wife and then she ended up divorced with two kids.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:23 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Yeah, happened to Vutus wife and then she ended up divorced with two kids.

You get any vote ups for this one mate? lol :lol:

bubblyboo

Postby bubblyboo » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:41 am

Oh. Sorry to hear that.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”