Am Assuming BenWhaWha is a dead

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Am Assuming BenWhaWha is a dead

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:57 pm

How goes the adventure, Ben?

Would love to hear an update. Did you get stabbed yet? Have you started teaching yet? Did you get a fedora like I suggested so you can walk around making people think you're a kingpin gangster?

superCalo

Postby superCalo » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:38 pm

probably dead, via stabbing, it happens, unless you are pong then you put a bandaid on it & go bout your daily work

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:16 am

I'm in the town I'll be teaching in now. (A small town on the border with Lao called Mukdahan) I got here Saturday, and don't start teaching until next Tuesday.

There is very little to do here. I've made myself go out for an hour or so each day to try and get my bearings in the town. So far I have visited supermarkets and shopping malls, this town seems to have a few of them. The level of English is a lot lower here than in Chiang Mai, which I expected, but I didn't realise how hard I would find it. I need to learn Thai pretty quickly I think. That way I will be more comfortable walking round the town.

So far I haven't been stabbed. People seem ok here, but they don't seem as friendly as I've heard about. I tend to get blank stares when I say hello to them.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”