Coughing up black shit...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Flying Eye Angle

Coughing up black shit...

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:07 pm

Papa Shongo mad at you? I know some of yalls remember Papa Shongo :D

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:45 pm

I've been there dude, usually after a bout of heavy smoking. after a few days, it clears. also doesn't help that you caught a cold & are producing more phlegm. shit's probably breaking loose. Ben & Nuckster had good suggestions. I like the act of smoking (but never cigs) so eating is out. A good bubbler or bong would help filter some of the useless shit.

saw the title & thought it was about this, have you been posting anywhere about UFOs/Black Arts lately?

UFO expert was going to expose ‘black magic’ ring, fiancée says
http://nypost.com/2016/10/18/dead-ufo-expert-was-about-to-expose-elites-using-black-magic/

The UFO expert whose death has sparked out-of-this world conspiracy theories was about to “expose” a cabal of politicians and celebrities practicing black magic, his fiancee claimed.

Max Spiers, a 39-year-old father of two found dead on a couch in Poland over the summer with “black liquid” oozing from his mouth — reminiscent of the “black oil” that alien beings used to inhabit human hosts in the TV series “The X-Files” — spent his final months researching the dark arts.

“He was going to expose black magic. He was going to expose some of the stuff he was working on involving political leaders and celebrities,” his gal pal, 31-year-old Sarah Adams, told Yahoo.

----------------------

Spiers was in Poland over the summer to give a talk on conspiracy theories and UFOs — something he had become an expert on over the years after claiming to be a survivor of a government “super soldier” program.

Many of his devoted followers have developed their own theories as to what caused his sudden death including some who think it’s connected to the alien virus, Purity, in the “X-Files.”

The disease caused black goo to seep out of humans eyes and mouth.

“If it wasn’t true what he talks about then why would they kill him? Healthy people don’t just get sick and die, they get poisoned,” Craig Hewlett wrote on the site Project Camelot.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:51 pm

Redneck wrote:I have been experiencing similar, and maybe it's something to do with chemtrails but it's really only been an issue for me for the past few months.

I purchased a portable dry herb vape because I was told that it would eliminate any residue from smoking, but it just doesn't give the same hit as a joint, and you tend to vape like crazy asking yourself 'am I stoned?" 'is it working?'

This is the review of the Atmos Vicod, I'm not impressed with it though. I think that if you are going to switch to a vape, then it needs to be fucking huge.

I have a vaporizer called a SOLO, and its pretty great. Maybe there is new tech out there but I don't know... I see people vaping exhaling HUGE clouds of vapor, but mine doesn't do that I don't know why.

I am attempting to use it to ween myself off the papers. I had only 2 small vapes today; one to kick myself into 'work-mode', and another in the afternoon after a short break to go back to work.

I find vaping gives me Body Odor for some reason, lol this is a major downside

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Canuckster wrote:Coughing up black shit ain't good. I would say use the bong if you don't like vaping, at least it traps the worst of the burnt shit.

Does it? I am really not sure...

The part of my bong where the bowl goes always gets filled up with gunk, I have to clean it out regularly, lots thick black stuff. Yet everything that passes through that part of the bong is supposed to be only whatever has already passed through the water

I would think the water would act as a filter too but then where is all that stuff accumulating from? It is nasty, lol I can't imagine such stuff in my lungs. (that's not what I am coughin up btw)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:56 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Hmm, I honestly have no issues quitting weed cold turkey. Some days I don't smoke, it's rare though. Use filters bro.

I was more curious about the possible parallels with your supposed recent attempt to drink less

How's that going btw? Or are these just scandalous rumors and lies? :D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:14 pm

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:Coughing up black shit ain't good. I would say use the bong if you don't like vaping, at least it traps the worst of the burnt shit.

Does it? I am really not sure...

The part of my bong where the bowl goes always gets filled up with gunk, I have to clean it out regularly, lots thick black stuff. Yet everything that passes through that part of the bong is supposed to be only whatever has already passed through the water

I would think the water would act as a filter too but then where is all that stuff accumulating from? It is nasty, lol I can't imagine such stuff in my lungs. (that's not what I am coughin up btw)

Who knows what your body does with the crap you put in it.

Look what happens to the food you eat when your body is done with it.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:41 pm

^ yeah the Olde Phuque believes that whatever goes in the lungs from cannabis is absorbed, and is actually medicinal.good for you to a degree. He says it doesn't collect there like the shit from cigarettes.

Who knows how much of that is truth

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:42 pm

Flying Eye Angle wrote:Papa Shongo mad at you? I know some of yalls remember Papa Shongo :D

LOL its not that bad :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Daglord wrote:I've been there dude, usually after a bout of heavy smoking. after a few days, it clears. also doesn't help that you caught a cold & are producing more phlegm. shit's probably breaking loose. Ben & Nuckster had good suggestions. I like the act of smoking (but never cigs) so eating is out. A good bubbler or bong would help filter some of the useless shit.

saw the title & thought it was about this, have you been posting anywhere about UFOs/Black Arts lately?

UFO expert was going to expose ‘black magic’ ring, fiancée says
http://nypost.com/2016/10/18/dead-ufo-expert-was-about-to-expose-elites-using-black-magic/

The UFO expert whose death has sparked out-of-this world conspiracy theories was about to “expose” a cabal of politicians and celebrities practicing black magic, his fiancee claimed.

Max Spiers, a 39-year-old father of two found dead on a couch in Poland over the summer with “black liquid” oozing from his mouth — reminiscent of the “black oil” that alien beings used to inhabit human hosts in the TV series “The X-Files” — spent his final months researching the dark arts.

“He was going to expose black magic. He was going to expose some of the stuff he was working on involving political leaders and celebrities,” his gal pal, 31-year-old Sarah Adams, told Yahoo.

----------------------

Spiers was in Poland over the summer to give a talk on conspiracy theories and UFOs — something he had become an expert on over the years after claiming to be a survivor of a government “super soldier” program.

Many of his devoted followers have developed their own theories as to what caused his sudden death including some who think it’s connected to the alien virus, Purity, in the “X-Files.”

The disease caused black goo to seep out of humans eyes and mouth.

“If it wasn’t true what he talks about then why would they kill him? Healthy people don’t just get sick and die, they get poisoned,” Craig Hewlett wrote on the site Project Camelot.

cool, I did a bit of peeking around with that. Turns out the guy was dating this chick that gave a fascinating testimony on black goo and secret programs etc that I had previously enjoyed. I found a vid of them together on stage

I found them to be entertaining/interesting but also pretty wacko, lol not sure I would take too much of their stuff too seriously

than again who knows, my suspicion has always been that the level of secret shit going on is likely quite beyond imagination sometimes

superCalo

Postby superCalo » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:40 pm

its probably related to pollution, best sell your fossil fuel swilling beast & buy an electric car

Return to “Anarchy Zone”