3 Cheers for CubeUpload!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
ubermensch

3 Cheers for CubeUpload!

Postby ubermensch » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:24 pm

We actually keep a catalogue of feature requests via our suggestions page so I'd be happy for you to request image resizing :)

1. Are you creative in any way? What do you make?

I believe programming is an art form. There's two aspects - the code itself and the end product.

The first aspect of beautiful code can be made to look very good with the correct syntax highlighting and excellent indentation. There's something about the symmetry of simple but powerful code thoughtfully and carefully organised in a source file...

The result of the code (such as CubeUpload!) is the second aspect because it's the actual expression of what the developer is trying to achieve. Good programming results in good functionality. When you combine a good engine with a nice graphical layout, these come together in a decent end product.

2. Do you dig the fights? / Do you know who Sakuraba is?

I honestly have no idea who that is, sorry!

3. Have you ever done psychedelics or had any sort of spiritual epiphanies?

Never done that kind of thing, but spiritual epiphanies come to me in the form of solutions to problems. Said problem could be something in life, a server fault, buggy code or anything tbh.

4. Are you aware the story we were told about 911 (and the subsequent 13 years) is a pile of horseshit?

Actually I find conspiracy theories very interesting as there's a lot of angles to consider, but I intentionally don't have opinions on the conspiracy subjects themselves. I'm very detached when it comes to two-sided arguments as I prefer to ponder both sides.

5. Will you join our creative revolution?

I'll hang around but I'd be bullshitting you if I said I knew what the forums were about!

6. Will you choose to be happy and kick ass today?

I kick ass just by being alive! That itself is an achievement for every living thing on the planet :P

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:48 pm

^ Yay!

What an awesome post! I agree creativity can manifest in MANY ways.

Your angle on conspiracies is very wise - we must always be open to our own errors/bias/info and learn to listen to differing opinions to put our own in perspective. The truth is likely a mash of many different views, and many more that we cannot even see. - I only hope such a philosophy of caution doesn't keep you on the sidelines forever, as sometimes after we 'ponder both sides', one side sometimes becomes far more evident than the other, and resonates inside us. They are not all just theories; there exists a very tangible 'Conspiracy Fact/Realism'. Sometimes I think Apathy is the greatest threat to the world right now... if one treasures 'every living thing on the planet', I think some things deserve the risk of taking a stance.

Sakuraba is the greatest Mixed Martial Arts legend ever in my opinion. The early years of the sport were dominated by a family in Brasil called the 'Gracies'. They invented Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and changed all of martial arts as we know it. They were unstoppable, years ahead of any other school of fighters. Sakuraba beat 4 of em in a streak that even Hollywood could never imagine. Fought MANY fighters way bigger than him through his career, and showed a humble and positive charisma like no one else.

Of course this was all over a decade ago, but his legacy still stands imo forever.

Thanks for your posts, I really didn't expect you to reply, lol

WAR CUBE UPLOAD!! (but only after the image re-sizer is up :D )

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:56 pm

*Update:

FUCK YOU, CUBELUPLOAD

Every image I've posted on this forum for the past bunch o years, is now gone. (as are all the jokes that they were used for lol)

I;mma just gonna sit and hope they come back one day. As for now... a lotta empty posts, especially in the Creative section :(

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:59 pm

hope they are OK.

Maybe something fell on their server or something

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:33 pm

dont trust the cube!!
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:00 pm

3 cheers for imgur

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:29 pm

Canuckster wrote:dont trust the cube!!

- He can trust the Game-cube:D
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Empty Emp

Postby Empty Emp » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:07 pm

You should have bailed on Cubeupload the moment this asshole said he doesn't know who Sakuraba is. How can you trust such a man?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:21 pm

EMP!!!

International Shooping Leage CHAMP in da house, yo!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see ya hear man.

I hear EOW is coming to kill you.

I still have Marsha Brady nightmares, I hope you know.

later!!!

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:35 pm

This is kind of a funny thread.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”