Canuckster's thread

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Canuckster

Re: Canuckster's thread

Postby Canuckster » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:35 am

The Movie Great Pyramid K 2019 - Director Fehmi Krasniqi

The construction of the Great Pyramid and the True History of Humanity revealed.
To support the film and its production please follow the Paypal link below.
Paypal https://www.paypal.me/gpk2019
Correction: My speech was recorded, in May 2020. At that time, I didn't preview to monetise the film. But with the national economic crisis, monetization has become essential for me, so the movie is now monetised.
I devoted approximately 1.296.000 minutes to this film. If you feel that the movie meets your expectations, you are invited to participate by donating in the link Paypal above.
Aiming to support the voluntary work of my team.
#greatpyramidk2019​ #k2019​
--------------------------------------
Today we are in 2020.
Why then K 2019 ?
Because the year 2019, marked the beginning of the new History of mankind with the World Première of this documentary film.
-------------------------------------
The movie has actually official subtitles in: English, Turkish, Danish(Not yet official) and French.
French version of Great Pyramid K 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcUjw...​
English subtitle file to use for traduction in other languages.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WfWF...
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:51 pm

Canuckster wrote:

The Movie Great Pyramid K 2019 - Director Fehmi Krasniqi

The construction of the Great Pyramid and the True History of Humanity revealed.
To support the film and its production please follow the Paypal link below.
Paypal https://www.paypal.me/gpk2019
Correction: My speech was recorded, in May 2020. At that time, I didn't preview to monetise the film. But with the national economic crisis, monetization has become essential for me, so the movie is now monetised.
I devoted approximately 1.296.000 minutes to this film. If you feel that the movie meets your expectations, you are invited to participate by donating in the link Paypal above.
Aiming to support the voluntary work of my team.
#greatpyramidk2019​ #k2019​
--------------------------------------
Today we are in 2020.
Why then K 2019 ?
Because the year 2019, marked the beginning of the new History of mankind with the World Première of this documentary film.
-------------------------------------
The movie has actually official subtitles in: English, Turkish, Danish(Not yet official) and French.
French version of Great Pyramid K 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcUjw...​
English subtitle file to use for traduction in other languages.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WfWF...

I watched. Kind of all over the place but some good ideas in there

So their theory is that the blocks were not cut from stone and lifted into place, but rather created like cement in molds. Fascinating

It still seemed like a monumental task, they have all the 3D animation showing how they propose it was done, but still pretty fuckin mindboggling. I guess significantly less if they were cement-builders.

This theory makes sense for a number of reasons to me, mostly because so many ancient megalithic sites all have stones that fit really perfectly together. I've heard theories that they had ways of 'melting' the stones so they would gloop against each other so perfectly, but the cement theory would also explain this well.

Then they say that the Freemasons were not actually stone masons but cement-builders, posing as master stone-cutters. :shock:

The breakdown of the pyramid mathematics was interesting. 3.14 / Pi / Golden Ratio all over the fuckin place. That stuff really needs to be respected and re-examined imo.

I am going to experiment with their theory that 1cm = a single water drop, as a constant and precise measuring system. Interesting that sites in S America also seem to fit nicely with the metric system.
When in 'official' history was the metric system supposedly created? What was the original measure for how they arrived at the metre?

Then they veer off onto a thread about how the pyramid builders were black.

Like I said, it's kind of all over the place. Not sure what their main point really was, it was like 3-4 little mini documentaries lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:20 pm

Yeah, I had higher hopes for that as there were some conflicts in their theory which they never addressed and I kinda tuned out once the concrete theory is started being fleshed out. There are some serious logistical questions that never get answered
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:58 pm

That whole theory of the water drop and the metric system is weird.

It's a really interesting question however how and where that system of measurement came into existence. Will research

Makes sense that you would want some sort of perfect and consistent measure based in nature that wouldn't get twisted over time

but are water drops really all the same size? That doesn't make sense to me...

Oh yeah I remember the parts about the giant magnifying glass, lol

That vid presents itself as being some major breakthrough but its really kinda wacky when you break it down.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:37 pm

Some more apex legends gameplay crap from my YouTube channel, messing around with premiere pro for video editing, going to spend some time with it to get my head wrapped around the software,

The vid is kinda fun, some young girls on the Mic giggling and talking dumb shit midway through.

Premiere pro is quite complex sheesh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOBtTvy0Tlw&t=332s

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:29 pm

More Apex Legends shit,

Racist match, was funny, one guy was high as shit.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:01 am

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:20 am

Nice laker today, I let my brother get this one, was supposed to be mine.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:49 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:04 am

Back on the mats finally!

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”