IFCC - Inter-Forum Creative Championships

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Total Immortal

IFCC - Inter-Forum Creative Championships

Postby Total Immortal » Fri May 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Here are the most current standings

and the shoop off bracket

I imagine after this next event the bracket will start filling out.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 03, 2014 9:22 am

I don't get what the numbers refer to in the bottom graphic. Is AJ Woody #1 cuz he's at the top of the list? Empty Emp is #2, etc?

Wow, EOW takin a pounding! I thought his shoops have been good

Also, lol @ 'Shooper Bowl'

Total Immortal

Postby Total Immortal » Sat May 03, 2014 2:40 pm

The numbers in the bracket represent the seeding order after the 10 ISL events are up. Say the ISL ended now AJ would be the first seed and have a first round bye.

Also don't let EOW's record fool you, it got messed up. First EOW withdrew and his record was taken over by Fedor24 I believe. Then Dash withrew and EOW came back taking on Dash's record, which happened to be identical to Fedor's lol. If EOW hadn't withdrew i'm pretty sure he'd be in the + at the moment.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun May 04, 2014 1:15 pm

^ ya still not gettin it, coach :)

It's OK lol

Good to hear about EOW, - I was gonna call some judges-corruption on that one man!

Gotta cheer for him now to win it as the come-from-behind underdog

Total Immortal

Postby Total Immortal » Sun May 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Masato wrote:^ ya still not gettin it, coach :)

It's OK lol

Good to hear about EOW, - I was gonna call some judges-corruption on that one man!

Gotta cheer for him now to win it as the come-from-behind underdog

It works just like any playoff bracket. At the end of ten events whoever has the best record will be seed #1 and the worst record seed #10, etc. Then during the shoop-offs you face whoever is assigned to you in the bracket. The first round will be whoever came in last vs whoever came in 7th, and 9th vs 8th. Sorry i'm not the best at explaining things lol.

ruDj

Postby ruDj » Sat May 24, 2014 5:18 pm

First of all, Thank you for all the kind words...I kinda feel like an ass for declining without even considering the concept you presented. What your doing is admirable and I am flattered. We (UG romo'rs) would totally be interested in participating. Although, I'm a creature of habit and I enjoy the UG.
Recently I did some lurking and IMO sherdog is basically the UG just a different forum template. The only real difference is we romo and sherdog shops.
Sherdogs guys do have a lot more technique and more focused on the overall quality of their work. I can dig it!
*Perhaps a single unified thread could be created on both sherdog and UG? ...IDK if thats even possible?
*Perhaps us UG Romo'rs could be judges for a while and work on our shopping skills before competing..? BTW, We really would be the perfect judges. Tho, may take the OG UG members time to accept Shops as just an art form.
Lets figure something out and make this happen. I look forward to interacting with a new group of interesting souls!

PS, UG has much better talent than I, they just rarely post these days. I'm not even in the top 10.
new friend,
ruDj

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun May 25, 2014 1:09 pm

ruDj wrote:First of all, Thank you for all the kind words...I kinda feel like an ass for declining without even considering the concept you presented. What your doing is admirable and I am flattered. We (UG romo'rs) would totally be interested in participating. Although, I'm a creature of habit and I enjoy the UG.
Recently I did some lurking and IMO sherdog is basically the UG just a different forum template. The only real difference is we romo and sherdog shops.
Sherdogs guys do have a lot more technique and more focused on the overall quality of their work. I can dig it!
*Perhaps a single unified thread could be created on both sherdog and UG? ...IDK if thats even possible?
*Perhaps us UG Romo'rs could be judges for a while and work on our shopping skills before competing..? BTW, We really would be the perfect judges. Tho, may take the OG UG members time to accept Shops as just an art form.
Lets figure something out and make this happen. I look forward to interacting with a new group of interesting souls!

PS, UG has much better talent than I, they just rarely post these days. I'm not even in the top 10.
new friend,
ruDj

WOW

WELCOME ruDj!!!
This changes everything

Can I put your name down as a rep for the UG?

If anyone is interested in a 'speed-GIF' contest my money is on ruDj. Say how many (semi-respectable) gifs on a given subject can you make in 1 hour? lol Arrange a time, have someone neutral post the theme etc. I tell ya ruDj is too fast, I suspect he has a secret studio of oompaloompas or something helping him

We now have legit access to both UG and Sherdog. :shock:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:17 am

Hey all - I deleted the IFCC subforum...

Is still a cool idea I like to believe may take off one day, but no sense taking up real estate while its cooking. I transferred most of the best content into this thread. If you see opportunity somewhere to spark this concept this will be HQ

Keep hope alive!!!! :D

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:52 pm

edit

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:53 pm

Edit

Return to “Anarchy Zone”