Human vs Asian verbal IQ (Vid)

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 31, 2021 6:33 am

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon May 31, 2021 6:51 am

47 minutes. Njet

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 31, 2021 12:29 pm

Maybe I need to listen more, but so far I have not heard a single intelligent or impressive thing from Musk's mouth. like ever.

Every time I give him a chance (JRE, other interviews etc), I am always stunned how all he seems to do is stumble his words around, and make bold predictions of the future.

I have never once heard him go deep into any subject and talk in detail about shit he clearly knows a lot about.

It's like you know if someone knows jiu jitsu when you talk to them. If they don't know certain terms etc, its pretty clear they don't know anything. But a black belt will happily get into theories and concepts and know all the terminology and nuances etc.

I never get that from Musk. He always talks in vague generalities, never really answers the questions.

I get the same thing from a lot of NASA guys, I have seen several very peculiar vids of say Mars Rover press conferences, etc... a success is announced, and the room is full of press and fans etc, all excited. The head of the project is there, and everyone has a ton of questions, and he can't answer a single one with any shred of detail or demonstrable understanding. Just like Musk, he skirts the details, talks in vague generalities, and never really says anything of substance like he really doesn't know shit.

I just listened to another podcast where there 2 physicists were talking, and suddenly they got into a math puzzle and live right there on the video they both took about 30 seconds to figure it out in their heads... they were discussing the formulas as they went, calculating out loud and figuring out the answer. It was amazing, lol CLEARLY these guys are experts at math and that sort of thing.

In this video ^^ I skipped ahead and listened at a random spot. Musk was dragging his sentences as usual, talking about how fast technonolgy is growing, compares video games to PONG 40 years ago, and says at this rate either we 'won't be able to tell the difference between real world and simulated', and then says that is the only possibility, or the end of humanity. IMHO both those statements are dumb, he is assuming the rate of tech development is a constant, and can't flatten out. End of humanity? Pong? And not being able to distinguish real world from a video game? Dude should go spend some time in nature, anyone with eyes knows it can never be simulated to the same degree of wonder and complexity. Seriously, what kind of grade 8 talk is this?

Musk to me is highly suspicious. I am starting to think he is simply controlled opposition to dominate any sort of large scale private industry. Elites fear private industry, they don't want independent innovators. So for how many years now has Musk played the role of celebrity Mr Stark for the MSM? The mainstream love him, they have made him a public hero, rarely criticize etc... which I think should always be a red flag.

Seriously, if someone can find a video where Musk actually demonstrates his genius I would like to see it. Anything where he goes into detail in a manner that clearly shows he is master and the super high intellect the MSM makes him out to be. It could be about car mechanics, computers, neurology, rockets, or any of the fields he claims to know so much about. Find me one.

BTW the size difference of these 2 when they walked out was comical, lol. It almost looks faked :D

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon May 31, 2021 5:54 pm

Rumour has it that Ma and many Chinese billionaires are getting together to counter the ccp. You should support them if you don't want to be a colony of Chy Nah.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 31, 2021 6:34 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:Rumour has it that Ma and many Chinese billionaires are getting together to counter the ccp. You should support them if you don't want to be a colony of Chy Nah.

'Thank you

I never heard of him. Will look further

Appreciate all your views from where u are bro

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:09 am

Diet Butcher wrote:Rumour has it that Ma and many Chinese billionaires are getting together to counter the ccp. You should support them if you don't want to be a colony of Chy Nah.

LOL @ the chinese colonising shit, the bitchman of asia always gonna bitch.

Its in your DNA

Bitch

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:23 am

hey fuckface, people are saying your hacking this site. are you?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:19 pm

you're?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:39 pm

ill take that as a yes
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:07 am

Is that the approach you take to the sleeping children you creep on?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”