It was September 1997

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

It was September 1997

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:53 am

The white made the mistake of bringing his girlfriend to a party filled with black beasts.

400 years of oppression came down on him as his GF was ganged in the corner while they took turns jumping on his head while he screamed for his mother like a lil white bitch

To be continued.,.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:10 pm

There really is something wrong with you.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:37 pm

September 1997 was a big year for me, I was switching my whole life around that time. Previously had been doing too many drugs and hanging with the wrong people. 1997 I think was the year I cut ties to that life, and decided to go back to school. All turned out well from there

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:48 pm

Yesterday was a great day.

I have 2 elderly friends who have been very sick/in hospitals etc. A week or 2 ago I honestly thought I was gonna lose them both very soon. But yesterday they both contacted me with good news about their health. One is now out of the hospital back home, laughing with me on the phone.

I also got 2 surprise gifts yesterday; 1 gift from a good friend who just send me this because he's awesome, lol we were talking about this product and I guess he got inspired and ordered me the set. 2 decks of cards; 'Creativity' and 'Critical Thinking'. Each card in the creativity deck has all kinds of proven ways of stimulating the mind for creativity, and each card in the critical thinking deck has all kinds of known logical fallacies and cognitive biases etc. You can use them in all sorts of ways, we were brainstorming how you could turn it into a game of some sorts, its weird the decks are really nice but there is no game involved.
The set also came with 3 posters, they are awesome lol. I don't have space to put them up but for sure I will save them for a day if I ever have some sort of studio space with other people

The other surprise gift was from one of my students. She had been attempting to get into an animation school here that is world-renowned and SUPER fuckin hard to get into. Applicants need a portfolio and it is cream of the crop to get in top 1%. Anyways she's been my student for many years and I recently taught a bootcamp course specifically to train for that specific portfolio test and she got in. I'm so happy for her anyways she dropped off a thank you gift yesterday. Its a wicked hand-made leather drawing case... all natural nice-smelling leather with room inside for pencils and sketchbook and other things. Its really nice like something Indiana Jones would carry for his notes lol.

Good day.

We must cultivate positive energies, for only this grows positive outcomes.

this was a few nights ago, could watch neighbourhood Canada Day fireworks from my back deck:

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:17 am

Canuckster wrote:There really is something wrong with you.

Once they had had their fill they dragged the white bitches together where the bio female began to lick the blood off the bio white male who in turn began to lick the black's oozing cum off his now ex GF.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:31 pm

Maybe this is just Vutu testing a new career to add to his lawn-mowing income by writing interracial hardcore erotic fiction for lonely Australian housewives.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:43 pm

Oozing

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:32 am

gronk cunts, look that up' it is' what you all are.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:42 pm

"Gronk cunts, look that up' it is' what you all are," said the man in the corner. Either he didn't realize he still had chili on his face, or he didn't care.

The woman watched the confrontation from the far end of the bar with coy amusement, sizing up the room.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:00 am

Net Canuckster walks in holding hands with masato's pink gi wearing son, MMasato weeps..

Return to “Anarchy Zone”