Hello, I'm HOAXID19

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
HOAXID19

Hello, I'm HOAXID19

Postby HOAXID19 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:54 am

Hello, I am HOAXID19. I have been lurking on these forums for years.

Recently, I have been more and more affected by this Scamdemic known as HOAXID-19, which has affected me and my family and friends recently. On top of that, I do live in a U.S. West Coast state (but I was born in Japan and adopted shortly after birth by a White-American family, but was subsequently passed on to other adoptive families throughout my childhood).

I haven't recently been on these forums due to attending college and working at the same time. I don't know what else to add right now, but thank you for letting me join this forum!

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:47 am

Welcome to the forum HOAXer.

I look forward to your contributions here.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:56 am

Work and studying are for suckers.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:22 pm

Welcome HOAXer!

I have said for years we need someone from Japan here. Even if you're mostly American it's close enough lol

Vutu will accost you but that's sort of a rite of passage around here I guess lol If you can handle it you're in :D

Interesting history of adoption, I would be curious to learn more about how that all works.
In what ways are the covid events affecting you most?

Congrats on the hustle on work and school! However I have learned over the years that Som is many times uncomfortably right, lol

See ya around

HOAXID19

Postby HOAXID19 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:51 pm

Masato wrote:Welcome HOAXer!

I have said for years we need someone from Japan here. Even if you're mostly American it's close enough lol

Vutu will accost you but that's sort of a rite of passage around here I guess lol If you can handle it you're in :D

Interesting history of adoption, I would be curious to learn more about how that all works.
In what ways are the covid events affecting you most?

Congrats on the hustle on work and school! However I have learned over the years that Som is many times uncomfortably right, lol

See ya around

Yup, and I myself don't know much about Japanese culture, customs, or language, despite being born there. I will start readopting them soon though.

I don't care, I've seen a lot of it though.

It's a long story, and I'm not sure if I still have Japanese citizenship. I'll have to check out soon.

This HOAXID-19 virus is one of the biggest hoaxes of all time, and I see so many of those zombies (I am in the Cascadian Bioregion). I have gone to Portlandistan and Seasshole (I live in one of those cities), and their surrounding areas, and oh boy, I can't stand all the BLM and SJW garbage, and this HOAXID-19 nonsense, although a small handful of people in those cities are standing up to the HOAXID-19 garbage.

I've heard in Canada the Draconian rubbish is horrible as well. Can all these liberals just go away for once? (I'm no centrist, conservative, or libertarian either lol.)

Yup, and unfortunately, I don't have much of choice right now (I had to bounce around by the government). I live in an apartment with some friends, and my friends and I plan on living out of a van or a trailer soon though.

You as well.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:36 am

You slanty eyed piece of shit, im going to teach you a lesson.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:58 am

The Japanese are culture bearers. A noble people. Not like shitskins at all.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:07 am

Som-Pong wrote:The Japanese are culture bearers. A noble people. Not like shitskins at all.

of COURSE our resident protective custody snitch and current white child rapist would hold the Japs in high esteme.

https://www.thejournal.ie/japan-child-abuse-2966815-Sep2016/

Youre probably getting off on the nip inductee talking about being "passed around" various white families since when they were young.

HOAXID19

Postby HOAXID19 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:17 am

Som-Pong wrote:The Japanese are culture bearers. A noble people. Not like shitskins at all.

That's true, but your people are more of culture bearers than we are.

Vutulaki wrote:You slanty eyed piece of shit, im going to teach you a lesson.

Go ahead. I'm sick and tired of Europhobia, and so is everyone else on this board.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:44 am

smh

Return to “Anarchy Zone”