KRS ONE vs Big Daddy KANE

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: KRS ONE vs Big Daddy KANE

Postby Masato » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:18 pm

saw a kid in the parking lot today with his parents. Little white boy maybe 4 or 5 years old. Is any of what happened centuries ago really his fault? Does that kid really have any good reason to take that guilt on his back, or feel ashamed for whatever reason? It seems absurd to me that anyone could look that kid in the eye and tell him he had anything to do with it. His parents too. He's here now, he was born here he didn't choose. he's just a kid same as any other kid born into a jumbled world, what ya gonna do?

I can't rap worth a shit btw.

Check out this kid calls himself 'Juice'. Stumbled on him the other day, apparently he beat Eminem in an old school battle so I looked him up and apparently he is notorious for being maybe the best freestyler around. There are some vids of him going on for like an hour

I don't know why I find this so interesting right now, its pretty annoying to be honest but like I said I can't freestyle worth a nickel so it seems like some kind of genius or something. Takes a special kind of mental state I bet

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:21 pm

WTF that doesn't look like the same guy in the Eminem battle

Is it the same guy? Are there 2 Juices? lol

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:36 pm

Answer my question

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:42 pm

That little white kid obviously didnt directly cause the rightful owners of Canada off their land but he sure as fuck has benefitted from it so he should share some guilt or do the right thing and leave.

Only an absolute heartless sociopath aka white person would deny this.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:09 pm

Benefitted how?

Share some guilt how?

Leave to go where?

I understand you're trolling but maybe not lol

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:28 am

"Benefitted how?"

The land white inherit was originally stolen from the natives.

"Share some guilt how?"

By going back to Europe.

"Leave to go where?"

Places where white people are indiginous to (see above)

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:20 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:32 am

Vutulaki wrote:"Benefitted how?"

"Share some guilt how?"

By going back to Europe.

"Leave to go where?"

You stupid retard.

Just how back in imperialism are we supposed to go to give back the land that had been taken from cultures throughout history?
Do we give the Irish back their land? The Indians? Tartarians? Get the fuck out of australia? I'm sure you'd like that being an aborigine :roll: do we go back and give back the land to the indigenous people the Mongolians took it from? for fuck sakes this is such a stupid argument. Tell you what,we'll give back the land to the native Americans, they give us back the wheel and any invention they benefited from they aren't allowed to use it..

This whole giving back land to the people who it was conquered from is nothing more than a psyop to try and initiate white guilt among the people living here today who had nothing to do whatsoever with the way the land came to be what it is.

Your true colors are showing here. I know exactly what this narrative is designed to do, and you are in the wrong place here to try and dump that shit on the members here.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:34 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:"Benefitted how?"

"Share some guilt how?"

By going back to Europe.

"Leave to go where?"

You stupid retard.

Just how back in imperialism are we supposed to go to give back the land that had been taken from cultures throughout history?
Do we give the Irish back their land? The Indians? Tartarians? Get the fuck out of australia? I'm sure you'd like that being an aborigine :roll: do we go back and give back the land to the indigenous people the Mongolians took it from? for fuck sakes this is such a stupid argument. Tell you what,we'll give back the land to the native Americans, they give us back the wheel and any invention they benefited from they aren't allowed to use it..

This whole giving back land to the people who it was conquered from is nothing more than a psyop to try and initiate white guilt among the people living here today who had nothing to do whatsoever with the way the land came to be what it is.

Your true colors are showing here. I know exactly what this narrative is designed to do, and you are in the wrong place here to try and dump that shit on the members here.

I'm sure that sounded badass typing it during your drunken holidays stupor, tis the season of giving so ill give you a chance to re-draft that when youre sober then ill pick it apart anyway.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:00 am

3114BB6B-6C7B-4E45-B1F7-78FF2A1192A2.jpeg
3114BB6B-6C7B-4E45-B1F7-78FF2A1192A2.jpeg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 2303 times

Return to “Anarchy Zone”