Banned glitch?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Banned glitch?

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:22 am

Som-Pong wrote:Niglets don’t recognize themselves in mirrors yet Whites are stupid. How’s Australia?

Powerlifting gyms dont have mirrors tard, those are for commercial gyms.

Do you think doing your comp lifts looking at a mirror is a good idea when none of your cues are visual and youre generally competing in front of a crowd? at my level at least.

Ill be back in Australia for xmas, at which point I still wont let you know.

Fucking orangatan looking manlet.

JudithCrabb

Postby JudithCrabb » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:54 am

It is a common human tendency to seek truth and knowledge, but it can be challenging to accept a truth that challenges our preconceived notions and beliefs. When faced with such a truth, people may become defensive and resist accepting it. This is because accepting a truth that conflicts with our beliefs requires us to question our assumptions and potentially change our behavior or worldview, which can be uncomfortable and difficult. It is important to recognize and confront our biases and be open to new information and perspectives to promote personal growth and societal progress.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:40 pm

Indeed, someone read my signature
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”