Vutulaki

Re: Pilot Flight Announcement

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:23 am

Canuckster wrote:Oh shut up retard

struck a nerve..

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:03 pm

Hardly
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:58 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Id point out that the vaccines for covid werent built from scratch and that the chinese didnt develop covid from scractch but rather a mutation of the sars virus which is a flu strain but then id be wasting my time by confusing you with simple facts

Emily is that you?

Did you hold your daughter's hair back when she sucked off the first white man you could convince to come over?

is that what your grooming gang boss instructed you to do to your's?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:58 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:
Emily is that you?

Did you hold your daughter's hair back when she sucked off the first white man you could convince to come over?

is that what your grooming gang boss instructed you to do to your's?

We dont worship whitey, you know that already.

Was every second brown girl in Canada with a white fag?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:57 am

Vutulaki wrote:Id point out that the vaccines for covid werent built from scratch and that the chinese didnt develop covid from scractch but rather a mutation of the sars virus which is a flu strain but then id be wasting my time by confusing you with simple facts

Bextra wasnt developed from scratch, didnt stop Pfizer from making it a dangerous drug and having it recommended to treat mild pain. Also they could develop them for 10 days or 100 years, wouldnt mean anything if we are removing all legal accountability.

I'd be interested to know where you got your "simple facts" that the covid virus developed as a mutation of the sars virus. We currently have no conclusive proof of how the virus developed prior to its discover in late 2019, however it is genetically most similar to beta-corona viruses found in bats from caves in southern China, such as RaTG13. The Wuhan virologists were using these viruses is their studies, not sars.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:08 pm

Luigi wrote:

Bextra wasnt developed from scratch, didnt stop Pfizer from making it a dangerous drug and having it recommended to treat mild pain. Also they could develop them for 10 days or 100 years, wouldnt mean anything if we are removing all legal accountability.

I'd be interested to know where you got your "simple facts" that the covid virus developed as a mutation of the sars virus. We currently have no conclusive proof of how the virus developed prior to its discover in late 2019, however it is genetically most similar to beta-corona viruses found in bats from caves in southern China, such as RaTG13. The Wuhan virologists were using these viruses is their studies, not sars.

Im not interested in having this discussion with you so go get fucked dickhead

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:05 am

You’d have made a great commissar.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:25 am

I just landed a gig with Israel's largest tech insurer, we literally administer the self insurance program for the Iron Dome

You think I have time for this?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:45 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
You think I have time for this?

LOL apparently you do!
Get back to work for your Zionist masters, slacker

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:47 am

They arent my masters they are my teachers and g0ds chosen people you swine

Return to “Anarchy Zone”