fuckin brains of the operation lol
Nice posts

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:03 am

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:38 am

I'll chip in if we get some printed, ill wear it to the gym
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:38 am

Luigi wrote:
20 years ago people didnt really take all this progressive stuff seriously, so the only girls who got proper counter signaling in their upbringing were from religious families.

Funny you say that, 25 years ago all the sluts in our town were white girls from religious families who were rebelling ... quelle surprise!

The more conservative "dont date black and brown boys" her father was the bigger slut for dusky cock she was. The 2nd biggest slut a girl named Danielle had white South African parents who HATED us, preached the gospel, ate dinner as a family etc etc every single shit skin, arab and yugoslob in the area fucked her in her own parent's bed.

You lived a sheltered lifestyle if you think raising kids conservative means shit

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:40 am

I wonder why it is that in most multicultural cities the white girls are the lowest form of whores?

I didnt even get to fuck a brown girl until my late teens and lost my virginity long before that.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? what are your white daughters doing right now?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:16 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Luigi wrote:
20 years ago people didnt really take all this progressive stuff seriously, so the only girls who got proper counter signaling in their upbringing were from religious families.

Funny you say that, 25 years ago all the sluts in our town were white girls from religious families who were rebelling ... quelle surprise!

The more conservative "dont date black and brown boys" her father was the bigger slut for dusky cock she was. The 2nd biggest slut a girl named Danielle had white South African parents who HATED us, preached the gospel, ate dinner as a family etc etc every single shit skin, arab and yugoslob in the area fucked her in her own parent's bed.

You lived a sheltered lifestyle if you think raising kids conservative means shit

A girl with a bad relationship with a racist dad is not really my idea of a conservative family. Daughters learn their values from their mothers and grandmothers. As the old saying goes, if you get along well with a girls mother she is probably a good match for you. You bring up a good point though because a domineering father figure does seem to sow rebellion in my experience as well.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:35 am

Vutulaki wrote:I wonder why it is that in most multicultural cities the white girls are the lowest form of whores?

I didnt even get to fuck a brown girl until my late teens and lost my virginity long before that.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? what are your white daughters doing right now?

Critical theory has been disseminated in Western nations for a longer time and with more resources. Western nations had also been primed by centuries of older values being uprooted starting with the protestant reformation. It makes perfect sense that our communities will have the biggest sluts. The california monoculture is spreading rapidly though, I see countless girls from many diverse backgrounds becoming twerking thots. Few nations have been able to stop it, probably the only clear cut case is the Taliban. "Coca Cola still runs in the veins of Saigon".

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:05 pm

Interesting discussion!

I think TV/Hollywood is partly to blame somewhere in the equation... the farther back you go, the more wholesome the characters were. Shows were about families, main characters were upright and admirable people, episodes had moral lessons etc. The line into anything taboo wa drawn WAY closer. Then somehow it all rapidly started to disintegrate, now you can hardly find a single show about a healthy family or decent values. All the shows and movies are full of sex and violence and wicked things. All the teen bop starts once they hit 18 turned into total sluts, britney and Aguileira etc making it seem cool to teen girls to behave like prostitutes lol

TV and Hollywood has also been hell-bent (pun intended lol) on completely decimating and ridiculing any religious values whatsoever.

In just a few short decades, Western culture has become completely void of any morals or ethics whatsoever, we glorify the biggest killers and the most sexually deviant, anything that goes against any semblance of decency is celebrated.

As for putting blame on parents this is of course part of the equation but I've also seen families where one kid grows up well and balanced but the other who grew up in the exact same household goes sideways. A lot of it is individual chemistry, certainly lots of kids went sideways too even in the better generations I was describing

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:38 pm

The social circles of children tend to matter more than parents. If you want your child to have a good life keep in mind that it will emulate its friends.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:10 am

Luigi wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Luigi wrote:

A girl with a bad relationship with a racist dad is not really my idea of a conservative family. Daughters learn their values from their mothers and grandmothers. As the old saying goes, if you get along well with a girls mother she is probably a good match for you. You bring up a good point though because a domineering father figure does seem to sow rebellion in my experience as well.

White girls are bigger sluts than black or brown girls

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2795450/

Read it.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”