Misandry or Anti-Male Sexism

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Luigi

Re: Misandry or Anti-Male Sexism

Postby Luigi » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:59 pm

[quote="Vutulaki"][quote="Luigi"][quote="Vutulaki"]

Funny you say that, 25 years ago all the sluts in our town were white girls from religious families who were rebelling ... quelle surprise!

The more conservative "dont date black and brown boys" her father was the bigger slut for dusky cock she was. The 2nd biggest slut a girl named Danielle had white South African parents who HATED us, preached the gospel, ate dinner as a family etc etc every single shit skin, arab and yugoslob in the area fucked her in her own parent's bed.

You lived a sheltered lifestyle if you think raising kids conservative means shit[/quote]
A girl with a bad relationship with a racist dad is not really my idea of a conservative family. Daughters learn their values from their mothers and grandmothers. As the old saying goes, if you get along well with a girls mother she is probably a good match for you. You bring up a good point though because a domineering father figure does seem to sow rebellion in my experience as well.[/quote]

White girls are bigger sluts than black or brown girls

[url]https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2795450/[/url]

Read it.[/quote]
Nice find, if you got past the paywall to the full article could you post it? The abstract I can see makes no mention of brown girls, and it basically says White girls were less slutty than Black girls in past generations but it has now leveled out(published in 1989).

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:02 pm

Lol can’t really compare sub Saharans with humans.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:58 pm

Whats the matter, the Africans down Soi Arab scaring you again?

Must suck to see them come from the depths of oppression only to out perform you in a country worships you because youre white

BTW how many homeless Africans in Thailand vs how many homeless whites?

Fucking sexpat pedo losers

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:00 am

[quote="Luigi"][quote="Vutulaki"][quote="Luigi"][quote="Vutulaki"]

Funny you say that, 25 years ago all the sluts in our town were white girls from religious families who were rebelling ... quelle surprise!

The more conservative "dont date black and brown boys" her father was the bigger slut for dusky cock she was. The 2nd biggest slut a girl named Danielle had white South African parents who HATED us, preached the gospel, ate dinner as a family etc etc every single shit skin, arab and yugoslob in the area fucked her in her own parent's bed.

You lived a sheltered lifestyle if you think raising kids conservative means shit[/quote]
A girl with a bad relationship with a racist dad is not really my idea of a conservative family. Daughters learn their values from their mothers and grandmothers. As the old saying goes, if you get along well with a girls mother she is probably a good match for you. You bring up a good point though because a domineering father figure does seem to sow rebellion in my experience as well.[/quote]

White girls are bigger sluts than black or brown girls

[url]https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2795450/[/url]

Read it.[/quote]
Nice find, if you got past the paywall to the full article could you post it? The abstract I can see makes no mention of brown girls, and it basically says White girls were less slutty than Black girls in past generations but it has now leveled out(published in 1989).[/quote]

Nope it doesnt say that at all it ranks slutiiness as follows;

1. White girls
2. Latinas
3. Black girls

Based on such measures as time between vaginal sex and anal (seems like white girls do this within a year), earliest age they gave head (based on the findings white girls are likely to be giving head to family members as they are way under age) etc etc

Its all there and you choose to be a dishonest piece of white shit

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:36 pm

[quote="Vutulaki"][/quote]

Nope it doesnt say that at all it ranks slutiiness as follows;

1. White girls
2. Latinas
3. Black girls

Based on such measures as time between vaginal sex and anal (seems like white girls do this within a year), earliest age they gave head (based on the findings white girls are likely to be giving head to family members as they are way under age) etc etc

Its all there and you choose to be a dishonest piece of white shit[/quote]
Can you not read? I said its behind a paywall and you should post the actual article text if you want to prove your point.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:00 pm

I did a google search and found a more robust study that has similar findings. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamane ... le/2767066

Most sexually active American women:

1. White
2. Black
3. Other

This one looks at 2000-2018, instead of the 80s. Interestingly though sexual activity has decreased for all three groups by about 3%, apparently because women are busier that they were 20 years ago.

Vutu you should still copy and paste that study if it actually does study those variables you listed.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:03 am

Surveys smh
Niggers outbreed people. The sky is blue and covid is bullshit.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:38 am

LOL How do you propose we collect the data deadshit?

And yes one day while no one noticed circa 99.9% of scientists and doctors around the globe colluded to spread this covid bullshit during a microsoft teams meeting.

These are the same scientists who live and breathe to prove each other long mind you but IDK something must have been said during that meeting.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:39 am

You are brainless facebook academics

Each and every one of you and your kids should die slowly and painfully, its our only hope

Oh and I heard half of you are back posting at emily's

ROR

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:46 am

You’re a sad fuck

Return to “Anarchy Zone”