Dogs have started taking back the streets in NE Asia

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Dogs have started taking back the streets in NE Asia

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:47 pm

Here a dog takes down multiple chinks after seeing his loved ones being sold in deep fried pieces cooked in gutter oil.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:52 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1603314/Moment-young-boy-horrifically-mauled-pit-bull-terrier.html

Shitty chinese knockoff pittbull (probably beagle and whippet mix lol) fails to draw blood on toddler.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:58 pm

Holy shit there's actually a "chingchong bulldog" that some whites are trying to bring back to life after the chinks ate all but 300 of the breed that once florished in the millions in the chingchong province of china

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:11 am

Chinks harvesting dog eyes to replace their own slanty eyeballs, this dog only let them get one and is pissed about it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:02 pm

I've been walking my dog(s) in the forest off the leash regularly for 17 years.

I despise all the racist posts on this forum but must admit that asian folks are disproportionately afraid of dogs. Maybe this is why?
Is this common in some asian countries where dogs are loose and vicious?

Comparatively, I remember several places in Brazil where street dogs run free all over the place and no one seems to mind at all, they even pet them and give them snacks happily. I am making a comic about this lol :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:02 pm

I've been walking my dog(s) in the forest off the leash regularly for 17 years.

I despise all the racist posts on this forum but must admit that asian folks we encounter on the trails are clearly disproportionately afraid of dogs.
Maybe this is why? Is this common in some asian countries where dogs are loose and vicious?

Comparatively, I remember several places in Brazil where street dogs run free all over the place and no one seems to mind at all, they even pet them and give them snacks happily. I am making a comic about this lol :D

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:48 pm

Masato wrote:I've been walking my dog(s) in the forest off the leash regularly for 17 years.

I despise all the racist posts on this forum but must admit that asian folks we encounter on the trails are clearly disproportionately afraid of dogs.
Maybe this is why? Is this common in some asian countries where dogs are loose and vicious?

What do you despise more racism against asians or the way asians treat animals?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:30 am

Dogs walk freely in Thailand and Laos.
Can’t lump us in with deranged Koreans.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:46 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Masato wrote:I've been walking my dog(s) in the forest off the leash regularly for 17 years.

Is it really worse (they way 'they' treat animals)? Be honest

I eat pigs and cows and chickens etc. They say pigs are as smart/aware as dogs. I've seen some pretty grisly vids where our meat comes from

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:07 am

Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Is it really worse (they way 'they' treat animals)? Be honest

I eat pigs and cows and chickens etc. They say pigs are as smart/aware as dogs. I've seen some pretty grisly vids where our meat comes from

No one cares that they eat dogs, we care about how they go about it. The chinese boil them alive, the koreans beat them to death thinking in their lil rice brains that the release of adrenaline will improve the erections they get with ther little rice dicks,

Then there's harvesting bile juice from live bears trapped in cages not to mention the whole wet market thing, lets not forget that these people will reverse over todlers to avoid paying medical bills.

The NE asian isnt a real human, where did he largest mass murder occure? China.. Thanks Mao

Return to “Anarchy Zone”