Got taken Kanaani cat and we mutually agreed on a vegan diet

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Got taken Kanaani cat and we mutually agreed on a vegan diet

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:14 am

As most of you should know Ive been vegan for about 16 months now. Anyway Ive been taken in by a Kanaani kitten who has so far been raised on ver mother's milk but since that isnt an option for ver anymore and it would be unethical to feed ver animal flesh or milk from some factory dairy farm (free range grass fed bovine still suffer greatly).

Ive been supplementing ver vegan diet with an amino acid supplement (ethical plant based concentrate) and zei is LOVING it. Zie is so much more vocal now meowing all day and ver verticle leaps has increased by 3 inches in the week since zie adopted me.

I strongly suggest that any of you with domestic animal partners do the same. Dogs especially since their ancestors were mainly vegan only turning to meat during times or drought and famine. They actually have longer digestive systems than pure carnivores like sharks for this reason, please dont torture them with meat.

Thanks, will post pics of my new life partner shortly!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:17 am

Hi to all my followers

Just an update, Heinrich has taken to a high alkaline water beetjuice mixture. 3:1 ratio is working great.

FYI ROCG (Rate of coat growth) and RONG( Rate of nail growth) are the fastest in the feline world now.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”