How many of you over 40 males pack on muscle easily?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: How many of you over 40 males pack on muscle easily?

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:46 am

Som-Pong wrote:Deadlifts are the best no question.

Depends what were talking about, they carry over to a lot of other things and hit everything so for strength yes but not so much for hypertrophy imo also the injury frequency and serverity is pretty bad. The only two lifting injuries ive got were DLing and not very heavy either, both times I just got distracted and didnt brace and tweeked my back no biggie but sets you back a few weeks.

Like that fat cunt on JRE said very few pro athletes DL, I do but I dont get paid to move.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:13 pm

Vutulaki wrote:

Depends what were talking about, they carry over to a lot of other things and hit everything so for strength yes but not so much for hypertrophy imo also the injury frequency and serverity is pretty bad. The only two lifting injuries ive got were DLing and not very heavy either, both times I just got distracted and didnt brace and tweeked my back no biggie but sets you back a few weeks.

Like that fat cunt on JRE said very few pro athletes DL, I do but I dont get paid to move.

I've been doing dead rows instead of dead lifts lately. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone, so to speak. Gives me more of a pump.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:09 am

Never heard of them before, looks like a paused DL to row? will give them a shot

Throw some of these in too, youll get jacked traps and shoulders are the male equiv of tits meaning its one of the first things chics notice about us so its good to have them well developed.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:11 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

I've been doing dead rows instead of dead lifts lately. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone, so to speak. Gives me more of a pump.

I alternate between rows and dead rows. It’s good.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:27 am

Seriously try clean pulls

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:27 am

Find a tutorial online but remember its two pulls kinda sorta that looks like one

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:13 am

https://youtu.be/hA5DexJoco4
Makes sense to me. What do you think?
Usually I’m too lazy to take the weights off of the ground so I do my last row like this anyway. Natural movement.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:41 pm

lol yeah that one

Return to “Anarchy Zone”