Saw new Jurassic Park.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Saw new Jurassic Park.

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:06 pm

Had its moments of technical brilliance,
Story was dogshit.

Basically it's a let's beat the corporate evil billionaire trying to use dinosaurs for corporate pharmaceutical gain so the movie can try to convince you it's not corporate woke garbage.

It's corporate woke garbage wrapped in a thin veil of globalist trash that relies heavily on familiarity of all the characters who have been in all the previous movies.

Poorly written, poorly acted with some very good special effects in the main chase scene with some strong black genius characters thrown in for good measure.

2/10

But I'm a little jaded, so ............
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:02 pm

lol sucker

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:07 pm

I watched THOR again while @ work on a free streaming site, and upon second viewing there were way more LGBT references than I initially picked up on. There is a bunch actually. One actually makes an inference that 2 'dads' can conceive a baby together. Yes for realz.

I remember the new Dr. Strange movie also the main character (other than Strange) had '2 moms'.

Really weird. I remember letting it go but now that I watched again and found more references it gets creepy again.

They are brainwashing the younger generations I think. Put it everywhere; make it commonplace, make it cool, make it normalized.

Sucks because these bits of obvious propaganda get inserted into such otherwise enjoyable movie making
(Kenobi)

:(

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:41 pm

[quote="Masato"]lol sucker[/quot

Gotta spend time with the fucking loved ones now and again.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:42 pm

Actually I think there is even reference to Baal in the new Thor but I;m not sure.

Online crappy streaming version the audio is not clear, but there is a scene where they introduce a bunch of gods (many are real from Earth lore) and one sounds like Baal

Ironically its this cute thing sitting in like a cooking ladle (child sacrifice?)
it is seen twice and is the obvious catalyst for jokes/not just a side detail

Weird shit maybe I'm overlooking it

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:42 pm

- Jurassic World is trash. All the 3 movies suck. People want to see dinosaurs, not the guy from Guardians of the galaxy, and those stupid kids. Giga debut on the big-screen was ruined.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:37 pm

Also realized that BOTH Thor: Ragnarok and THOR: Love & Thunder have jokes about 'orgies'.

In Love & Thunder it's a repeated joke, they bounce back to it several times for lols.

I can't help but think how many kids way under age will ask their parents; 'what's an orgy?'

Putting these ideas in mass-audiences' heads not once but (at least) twice. Just constant hyper-sexualizing of youth. Super creepy imo.
Some jokes are not for a mass-age audience imo

Maybe I'm just getting crusty lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:38 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- Jurassic World is trash. All the 3 movies suck. People want to see dinosaurs, not the guy from Guardians of the galaxy, and those stupid kids. Giga debut on the big-screen was ruined.

Yeah have no interest in watching people get chased by dinosaurs for 2 fucking hours lol

Good on Canuckster for taking the kids/fam out for some fun though. Going to the movies would be so great if the films weren't all globalist trash lol

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:37 am

Oh god why do I come here besides to degrade you guys?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:24 pm

Get back in your cage dindu

Return to “Anarchy Zone”