Brazil Roadtrip 2023

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Brazil Roadtrip 2023

Postby Masato » Mon May 29, 2023 2:37 pm

Then we drove back down to Natal and caught a plane back to Campinas where Mrs Masato's family live. We stayed with them for a few days just living daily life with them. Her brother just had a new baby, her mother and father are there, a loving multi-generational family, simple living. I love it there.

Behind the house:

Little built in BBQ. My brother-in-law barbecues almost every weekend so he is an expert at it. He made the most delicious food man.
BRAZIL HAS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD
Challenge this if you can

Same guy grew up with a lot of farm life, he has lots of friends with horses and farms etc. He took us to one it was wonderful. We all got to ride this horse that was so well trained it was insane. That horse did whatever you wanted with just the slightest hint of direction. Very fun.
This was just 1 tiny enclosure, the space we rode was way bigger. They had like 30 horses or something

Last day before we left was Mother's Day. My nephew recommended a place his friends run so we went there and had a great little party for the moms :D

BRAZIL HAS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD
Challenge this if you can
:D :D :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 29, 2023 2:43 pm

That's it.

There was a huge accident on the highway coming into Sao Paulo so we MISSED OUR FLIGHT by like 10 minutes. I thought for sure we were gonna squeeze on (because we've done it before lol) but Air Canada stonewalled us and we missed the flight.

They charged us to rebook the tickets, and we had to fork over 1 more hotel to hang for the next 24 hours. But it wasn't so bad. Made us extra stoked to go home.

Here is landing in Toronto, early morning sunrise.

Thrilled to be back walking the trails again with my dogs:

Good trip. Glad to be home.
God Bless Brazil

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 29, 2023 2:51 pm

theraskal wrote:Brazil looks so amazing yet I think I could not go there because the sexual temptation would be too much for me and would lead me into abundant promiscuity! Too many HealthyShaped Prosperously Proportioned Mature Matronly beauties that are just my cup-of-coffee and they seem to be rather liberal about their sexual attitudes yet I know as in Japan, one could find a good God Fearing woman there who is of good conservative character

LOL

Yes the women in Brazil come in all shapes and sizes, & the ratio of extraordinarily beautiful ones imo is high. And they all wear VERY small swimsuits, no matter the shape or size

If I still wasn't so crazy for the missus I might be in big trouble down there lol
Mrs Masato is more the God-fearing type lol which I think I prefer :D

I don't really know about typical Brazilain women's sexual attitudes or promiscuity to be honest. I've been married every time I was there, so I never experimented talking to or flirting with women etc. I know the TV culture has been very sexist for a long time, perhaps they are just starting to catch up now with the current western trend of trying to break that (?) but I didn't really watch any TV on the trip to see if things had changed.

Anyways yes Brazilian women are lovely. You should go :D

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Mon May 29, 2023 5:16 pm

your pics are marvelous Masato, such a colorful place, I'm jealous(in a good way) and thanks for sharing!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 29, 2023 8:54 pm

I didn't see any bjj in these photos
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 30, 2023 1:20 pm

Canuckster wrote:I didn't see any bjj in these photos

Nope.
I was recovering from some hard jiu jitsu burnout just before the trip. I'd been taking my nephew regularly for the past couple years, but my body needed rest and I think I fell into a mild depression or something before the trip. It was a real struggle just to go train, I felt tired and old and sore all the time, I was getting wrecked out there.
So I was happy with a break. Also I didn't want to drag the family around hunting for clubs and waiting for me to train either, we had a pretty tight itinerary it would have killed a lot of time to go train.
Plus I didn't bring my gi as I wanted to pack light.
Plus I drank lots of beer every day lol

A trip does wonders for those burnouts, I came back feeling a bit heavy, but I'm all charged up again and have been training well. We just joined a new club. Its 5 min from my house and I really love it. I feel like I just woke up to a whole new chapter in my BJJ journey.
Maybe next time I go I'll think more about training

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue May 30, 2023 10:52 pm

- Look at the food pics. He is on a bulking to compete in super heavy. :mrgreen:
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 30, 2023 11:21 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:

- Look at the food pics. He is on a bulking to compete in super heavy. :mrgreen:

The temptation to pull all my assets, move to Brazil, and become a big fat guy is real.

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Wed May 31, 2023 9:21 pm

I saw THIS on the way, in the centre of a VERY TINY little town, almost not even worth mentioning it was so small. Yet there was a huge roundabout and in the middle there was this.
Theories as to what EXACTLY this is (not just the symbolism) and why people would put there are requested. Note the antennae looking thing at the top, not seen on most obelisks. Super weird imo I wonder what the locals think of it.------

maybe just some small town attempt to fancy-up the backwater with a bit of artsy decor? Perhaps there was once hopeful potential for prosperity like a major road coming through or something that would bring in some buck$?

dass

Postby dass » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:57 am

Where are the beautiful women???!!!???!!!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”