Was EvilYoshida Alex Jones?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
theraskal

Was EvilYoshida Alex Jones?

Postby theraskal » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:02 am

I have sometimes suspected that EvilYoshida could have been Alex Jones. If so, it would give me a good chuckle :mrgreen:

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:02 am

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:27 pm

you are clinically retarded 100%

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:30 am

I think tutu might be EY
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:57 pm

Whoever EY was/is, they had time and money to post and engage in forum banter CONSTANTLY, literally 24/7, 7 days a week 365 days a year, on several forums at once. I don't think I'm exaggerating, I visited that site almost daily for years and the amount of posts without pause was staggering. Huge long 100-page threads and debates, long blocks of copy and links, new threads every day all day, he posted non-stop on holidays and weekends and never seemed to sleep.

Then consider that he was openly doing this not just on the EY forum but other forums as well. I would peek at the OG sometimes and was shocked to see how active he was there too, battling with hordes of people in several threads all day long lol

Then consider the alt theories (which I think are true) and the online posting gets exponentially more crazy. Whoever it was does not have a job nor a life.

I always suspected it was a team of some sort, because I still can't fathom that so many posts could come from 1 person.
A very strange mystery imo. Super weird

tutu may indeed be a character/alt from whatever source EY comes from, for whatever motivation, very possible lol.

But his warmth, kindness and the genuine brotherly wisdom & support he brings us all is worth it.
:D

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:04 pm

^I have been suspicious of EY.alts......one of the recent suspected incarnations which gave me a good chuckle was IamHe :mrgreen:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:30 am

theraskal wrote:^I have been suspicious of EY.alts......one of the recent suspected incarnations which gave me a good chuckle was IamHe :mrgreen:

why what was the angle?

Sometimes I admired his creativity re; his alts, but mostly I just thought it was insane lol

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:59 pm

well, EY and I both made use of the CAPS. I believe I was the FIRST to do so and then there was the Yoshida/RoyceGracie drama which again I was the lone voice favoring Yoshida in stating that Yoshida wouldn't get the BIG THROW but WOULD WIN on the GROUND. As a SMALL fry who understood the REALITY of SIZE/Strength and one who was familiar with the skills of Elite Japanese Judo I based my opinion on those familiar factors......and it was also after that fight the EvilYoshida name popped up and began to become known. There was one fellow on the EY forum, I think it was the Canadian Actor Trevor Rice and I hope I have remembered the name correctly, he remembered this drama with me being the LONE VOICE favoring Yoshida to WIN on the GROUND

anyway, having become familiar with EY over the years, when the new Market Wizard Bear IamHe made an appearance with calls for shorting the market and posting in a similar method to myself I was suspicious that it could be EY due to the content and posting style.

I can't confirm this no more than I could confirm if EvilYoshida was Alex Jones. I just found it curious that the EY forum mysteriously disappeared around the same time that Alex Jones began to suffer financial distress due to his legal affairs. There's probably no connection yet the thought of EvilYoshida as Alex Jones gives me a chuckle

I have also observed that the TRUMPOTUS uses a very similar TWEET method to my posting and wondered if he was INSPIRED by my ALL CAPS method which his FANboys CHEER while they CRIED to the MODS whenever I did it

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:05 pm

^had to edit the above post a few times to get ALL THE FACTS in order :mrgreen:

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:15 pm

I think I may have found EY's youtube channel.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”