RIP Penxv

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

RIP Penxv

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 05, 2026 6:20 pm

He apparently has passed way from a brain anuerysm. It's posted on the new OG, but I'm sure it's true unfortunately.

Rest In Peace friend.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Sun Aug 30, 2026 4:17 pm

Seriously? RIP if true.

User avatar
Edge Guerrero
Posts: 8990
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
Reputation: 3192
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:07 pm

- RIP. I've been alway for a while. Come back to see if this place was still around.
God has his soul now:(
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

User avatar
Joe Mama
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:00 pm
Reputation: 264

Postby Joe Mama » Sat Sep 19, 2026 2:03 pm

My sincerest of condolences to their family, and our small family that are still hanging tough here at MTF.

Life is fragile, thank you for the contributions you have shared with us Pen.


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests