‘King Mo’ Lawal down fight against Carwin

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

‘King Mo’ Lawal down fight against Carwin

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:47 am

‘King Mo’ Lawal down for ‘moneyweight’ fight with free agent Shane Carwin

By Shaun Al-Shatti @shaunalshatti Sep 18, 2016

ver four months have passed since Muhammed Lawal last appeared in the Bellator MMA cage, and while the former Strikeforce light heavyweight champion doesn't yet have a date in mind for his next fight, he threw out an intriguing and somewhat surprising name Monday on The MMA Hour when asked for an opponent who would interest him for his return.

"I heard Shane Carwin is looking to fight again. I wouldn't mind fighting Shane Carwin, if he wants to come back," Lawal said, referring the former UFC heavyweight slugger who recently became a free agent. "I'll fight anybody, man. Moneyweight. So anybody that's available to fight, I'm down to fight."

Carwin, 41, was once one of the most fearsome punchers in the sport, a behemoth of a man who claimed the interim UFC heavyweight championship in 2010 and nearly dethroned Brock Lesnar in an infamous contest at UFC 116. Carwin retired from mixed martial arts due to lingering injuries in 2011, however he announced his intention to return earlier this month and was given a release from his UFC contract, making him perhaps the most coveted heavyweight on the free agent market.

Full read http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/18/12904936/king-mo-lawal-down-for-moneyweight-fight-with-free-agent-shane-carwin
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”