Anyone seen the new Fallon Fox stuff on the UG?

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Winnson

Anyone seen the new Fallon Fox stuff on the UG?

Postby Winnson » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:05 pm

So Fallon Fox came on The Underground and made a thread called - Fallon Fox - "Snappin' arms and breakin' faces" - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2374076/Fallon-Fox---Snappin-arms-and-breakin-faces/?&page=1

It's verified Fallon Fox and these are OP's first three posts:

1st post:
Just in case you've missed the carnage of the past few years. Here's an update.

...and I've had, and continue to have a fun time while doing it. Why, just last month I got the chance to turn a cage into a wading pool of Tamikka Brents blood. Brought smiles to my face I tells ya. And what happens directly after? Ronda Rousey expresses yet again that she's a child with Halloween fever. I say that because she starts spouting off about how scared she is of skeletons. My skeleton in particular. Same with Charmaine Tweet - a 6' tall fighter with a record of 6' 4" who's scared to death of lil' ol' 5' 6" me.

So, yes. It is RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN this spooky holiday season for these chumps as it's always been. Try hard as ya can to stay faaaaaaaaaaar away from Fallon Fox as possible. Lol Me? I'm saying come get me you babies! They ain't got nothin in the guts department. All of you here can see that by the dodging they consistently do based on fear and utter nonsense. Even if you support their nonsense and you've been around the discussion for a while, you know it is actually factually inaccurate nonsense. Ya just hate me for being a transgender woman.

Yeah, they're running for cover while crying and peeing their panties. Not all female fighters are scaredy cats like these though. They don't let their managers and coaches convince them to be scared of dumb crap to get away from another skilled fighter because they themselves are scared of the potential loss. Nah, some are like "Bring that skill! If I win I get put on the map". Ya, those are the real deals right there. And that's respect!

So, indulge yourself. Watch little snippets of me implementing what I've learned all these years. I am, and I'm loving every second of it.

2nd post:
Correct moron. I lost to a 'girl' as a 'girl'. Stop being scared of being a homosexual. If you are, you are. If you are not. Then you are not. You don't have to be a flaming jerk because you saw a woman who was once male and think that everybody is going to think that you are gay for being a decent human being to her. Mostly repressed homosexuals do that. Theres a lot of the world that realizes that im nowhere near a "dude" or an "imposter" or anything like that. I suppose some come to the sport of MMA to overcomphensate for their failings as a straight men. You may desire to be with a man as a man deep down inside. Hey.. thats all ok ya know? Its 2014. Me? I prefer being a woman with women. Not what all of this is all about. But, I dont go around trying to slam other people because im uncomforable with that. Because im not. I just to it. So go do it.

3rd post:
And for the rest of you who arent gigantic frigging idiots, repressed gay men, or simply jerks for the sake of being jerks - im glad that you enjoy MMA as I do for the technique and ass kicking exitement like I do. Because thats what its all about.

It was all over the front page and for the first 20 pages or so, everything questioning this behavior was immediately deleted.

Isn't that awesome?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Fuck that guy.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:26 pm

Canuckster wrote:Fuck that guy.

no thanks

:)

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:42 am

You cant tell me there isnt one mod who is reasonable enough to let this dude get flamed.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:35 pm

I really don't understand why the mods are deleting posts for threads like this.

WHY?

Deleting posts misrepresents the opinions of the demographic, it misrepresents the forum. The UG represents a cross section of the online MMA community. The point is to share ideas and issues and find out how people view it. I understand maybe really outrageously hateful comments, but imo its better to ban the user but KEEP the post.

I'm telling you I will never understand big forum mod mentality. Is it too far to speculate that there is some cultural marxist agenda being played here? We certainly see it in many other aspects of western culture, but I would assume that the UG operates for the UG's sake... I can hardly imagine that such an agenda could creep its way into forum mod behaviour.

Very strange situation, thanks for the info Winnson! (I don't lurk the big forums much anymore)

Why do YOU think things are getting deleted, but Fox's (equally) violent posts get to stay??

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:28 am

Kirik loves FF.

The first ever FF thread on there was 'Transgender Fighter has Licensing Issues' and was all about how horrible it was that some commissions were questioning whether he should be allowed to fight women. I was blown away.

Kirik is FF's biggest fan and he owns the site. That's why boss.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:25 am

As Roy said; Kirik built it for sodomites, and the sodomites came.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:06 pm

^lol

Return to “Super Dojo”