Fight Schedule & Discussion 2021

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
User avatar
Edge Guerrero
Posts: 6793
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
Reputation: 2724
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Re: Fight Schedule & Discussion 2021

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:54 pm

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

User avatar
Luigi
Posts: 3635
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm
Reputation: 2556

Postby Luigi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:53 am

For anyone who likes to see karma in full effect I suggest watching Badr Hari's match from a few days ago.
Image

User avatar
Edge Guerrero
Posts: 6793
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
Reputation: 2724
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:13 pm

Luigi wrote:For anyone who likes to see karma in full effect I suggest watching Badr Hari's match from a few days ago.


- What happened?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

User avatar
Edge Guerrero
Posts: 6793
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
Reputation: 2724
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:15 pm

-I'm finishing AEW All out. Kenny Omega vs Christian. Christian didn't lost a single step in those years without wrestling. Dude is a talented individual.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 15769
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 7258

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:58 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Luigi wrote:For anyone who likes to see karma in full effect I suggest watching Badr Hari's match from a few days ago.


- What happened?


yeah give us some context! Should I look up the weigh ins? or pre-fight trash talk?

Looking now, maybe it'll be obvious lol

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 15769
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 7258

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:03 pm


User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 15769
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 7258

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:03 pm

I don't get the karma part though

User avatar
Luigi
Posts: 3635
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm
Reputation: 2556

Postby Luigi » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:07 am

Masato wrote:I don't get the karma part though

Badr Hari has a long history of stomping opponents on the ground, doing steroids, beating the shit out of hotel clerks and other random civilians. He once stomped a mans legs until the bones broke. This fight was supposed to be a gimme fight for Badr to rebound from his last fight but then at the weigh ins he still acts like a dick and pushes his opponent at the scale. Then the Polish guy thought to be a no-hoper pulled off that comeback. :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
Edge Guerrero
Posts: 6793
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
Reputation: 2724
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:24 pm

Luigi wrote:
Masato wrote:I don't get the karma part though

Badr Hari has a long history of stomping opponents on the ground, doing steroids, beating the shit out of hotel clerks and other random civilians. He once stomped a mans legs until the bones broke. This fight was supposed to be a gimme fight for Badr to rebound from his last fight but then at the weigh ins he still acts like a dick and pushes his opponent at the scale. Then the Polish guy thought to be a no-hoper pulled off that comeback. :mrgreen:


- I'm surprised that Hari survived this long. And managed a long career. Dude is a scumbag, a roid abuser. I dont know how his body has lasted this long.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

User avatar
Luigi
Posts: 3635
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm
Reputation: 2556

Postby Luigi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:44 am

Aparently Trump will be doing commentary on the next Triller event lol
Image


Return to “Super Dojo”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests