MARIUSZ PUDZIANOWSKI RETURNS

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

MARIUSZ PUDZIANOWSKI RETURNS

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:04 pm

Former World’s Strongest Man Mariusz Pudzianowski will make his return to Konfrontacja Sztuk Walki cage on March 20.

The Polish promotion announced over the weekend that Pudzianowski will headlined KSW 59 “Fight Code.” His opponent and the event’s location were not revealed.

The popular heavyweight hasn’t competed since November 2019, when he defeated Erko Jun by second-round technical knockout at KSW 51. The 43-year-old made his MMA debut in 2009 and has compiled a 13-7 record with one no contest. All but one of his professional appearances have come under the KSW banner. He has bested the likes of Rolles Gracie, Bob Sapp, Oli Thompson, Sean McCorkle and Jay Silva over the course of his tenure.

Also slated to compete at the event against an as yet to be determined opponent is bantamweight champion Antun Racic. The 30-year-old Croatian captured 135-pound gold with a unanimous decision win over Damian Stasiak at KSW 51 before defending the crown with a five-round verdict against Bruno Augusto dos Santos at KSW 57 this past December.

[b]Source[[url]https://www.sherdog.com/url]
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”