King of the Streets: 86 - "The Pitbull" VS Tom

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

King of the Streets: 86 - "The Pitbull" VS Tom

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:24 pm

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:26 am

That was a rough grueling match!!

Did he tap out then?

That fighting on pavement scares me man... that looks like a brutal league to fight in. Never heard of it thx edge

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:23 pm

Masato wrote:That was a rough grueling match!!

Did he tap out then?

That fighting on pavement scares me man... that looks like a brutal league to fight in. Never heard of it thx edge

- I also dont like the violence. They got a cool concept, should use mat's instead.

This can look like pavement.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:47 pm

That's the mats I have in my garage!
My main club I train at has em as well, that's where I learned about them. I think they are great

The pavement in those vids is so fucking scary. Even if its not skulls just smacking down on that at will be causing damage.

It doesn't seem to be illegal to smash opponents' head into the ground :shock:

I suppose it's more realistic re; fighting on the streets though, maybe that's the idea

The same event with those mats would be pretty badass though. I would watch that more than this concrete org

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:01 am

Finished watching this whole event.

Disturbing, but also quite spectacular:

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:48 pm

Masato wrote:That's the mats I have in my garage!
My main club I train at has em as well, that's where I learned about them. I think they are great

The pavement in those vids is so fucking scary. Even if its not skulls just smacking down on that at will be causing damage.

It doesn't seem to be illegal to smash opponents' head into the ground :shock:

I suppose it's more realistic re; fighting on the streets though, maybe that's the idea

The same event with those mats would be pretty badass though. I would watch that more than this concrete org

- Canuckster or Luigi posted a vídeo of a guy hitting his head on the ground.
Back when i was a kid, the old kid's had a stupid game where that started to jump with some hip, jump\bump, fake knee.

One of the kid's hit his head on a side walk and died. I Dind't seen this horrendous thing, but played basket, football and voos and thiefs with the kid's that made the other fall. Lady time a seen bom was more than 15 years ago. Dude always had that sad look of guilt.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:00 am

The match at 9:00 minutes the dude is covered in huge swastikas :shock:

My daughter went longboarding with some friends this summer and one of them fell and smacked his head on the street and fell into a seizure, she had to perform some Red Cross shit until 911 showed up

The pavement is also crazy in these matches the fighters all end up with massive cuts and wounds on their knees and elbows

That's maybe the roughest fight league since felony fights

It is interesting to see how the matches flow though, its a different thing than UFC and gloves etc. I remember a vid where some bareknuckle champ was explaining how different technique becomes when the conditions change like that. He went on about how in bareknuckle you have to punch and defend completely differently than boxing for example

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:28 pm

Masato wrote:The match at 9:00 minutes the dude is covered in huge swastikas :shock:

My daughter went longboarding with some friends this summer and one of them fell and smacked his head on the street and fell into a seizure, she had to perform some Red Cross shit until 911 showed up

The pavement is also crazy in these matches the fighters all end up with massive cuts and wounds on their knees and elbows

That's maybe the roughest fight league since felony fights

It is interesting to see how the matches flow though, its a different thing than UFC and gloves etc. I remember a vid where some bareknuckle champ was explaining how different technique becomes when the conditions change like that. He went on about how in bareknuckle you have to punch and defend completely differently than boxing for example

- Even sparring with Karatê gloves or uma sparring gloves, guys used to Muay-this or boxing sparring look a little lost, without the opinion to just cover with the give gloves. The same happens when using those karate 12 ounces gloves. People used to always find the target with the smaller ones, look lost because guy's can just cover.

Return to “Super Dojo”