The day Montreal stoped:

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

The day Montreal stoped:

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:25 pm

- To watch hometown hero Samy Zayn take on Roman Reigns. The crowd was amazing. And the vast majority of them were sober, bacause unlike ball or disc sports, pro-wrestling can entertain people,without the need of them being high.

WWE Breaks All-Time Gate & Viewership Records At Elimination Chamber
ROBERT DEFELICE

WWE has announced that the Elimination Chamber event broke several records for the company. Specifically, these records pertain to the Elimination Chamber event itself. Since 2010, the chamber event has been a significant stop on the Road to WrestleMania, replacing the former WWE No Way Out event.

In 2023, Elimination Chamber emanated from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. WWE has now announced that this is the highest-grossing and most-viewed Elimination Chamber Premium Live Event of all time.

From WWE:

STAMFORD, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– WWE® (NYSE: WWE) today announced that the 2023 Elimination Chamber, which emanated from the Bell Centre in Montreal, became WWE’s highest-grossing and most-viewed Elimination Chamber in company history.

Viewership of the 2023 Elimination Chamber saw a 54 percent increase versus the previous record set in 2022. It also marked the largest gate ever for any WWE event held in Montreal and the largest gate in the history of Elimination Chamber.

In addition, 2023 Elimination Chamber broke the all-time event merchandise record and generated the highest-grossing Priority Pass fan experience packages for any non-”Big Five” premium live event through WWE’s partnership with On Location. Elimination Chamber sponsorship revenue was up nearly 300 percent versus 2022.

On social, content featuring WWE Superstars Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn generated nearly 20 million views across WWE’s social platforms.

https://www.wrestlezone.com/news/1345937-wwe-elimination-chamber-records

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”