Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Russia attacks Ukraine

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed May 17, 2023 3:32 am

https://thedreizinreport.com/2023/05/16 ... -fallujah/
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 26, 2023 3:45 am

Jimmy Dore joins the likes of Roger Waters and Henry Kissinger on the Ukraine kill list.

el rey del mambo

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri May 26, 2023 11:42 pm

Russian officials say the border region came under attack on Friday, days after a daring incursion, as two are reported killed in Dnipro.

Russia’s southern Belgorod region came under attack from Ukrainian artillery fire, mortar shells and drones on Friday, authorities said, days after one of the most daring cross-border attacks since the war began.

Hours earlier, two drones attacked a Russian city in a region next to the annexed Crimea Peninsula, officials said.

The Kremlin’s forces, meanwhile, attacked a medical clinic in Dnipro, in central Ukraine, killing a 69-year-old passer-by and another civilian. More than 20 others were wounded, including two children, Ukrainian officials said.

Also, a Russian S-300 missile hit a dam in the Karlivka district of Ukraine’s eastern Donetsk province, placing nearby settlements under threat of severe flooding.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy condemned the blast in Dnipro as a war crime.

“Another Russian missile attack, another crime against humanity,” he wrote on Twitter. “The buildings of a psychological clinic and a veterinary clinic in the city of Dnipro were destroyed.”

Al Jazeera’s Natacha Butler, in Kyiv, reported other missile and drone strikes across Ukraine overnight.

“We certainly heard at least two very loud explosions at about four in the morning,” she said, adding that Ukraine’s armed forced claimed to have intercepted several missiles over the capital.

“We’ve been seeing intensified strikes on Ukraine,” she said. “Many say this is because Russia is looking very closely at Ukraine’s anticipated counteroffensive.”

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/5/26/russias-belgorod-ukraines-dnipro-attacked-as-war-escalates
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:42 pm

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:26 am

- Would like to know how much money is been made in this war.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:01 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- Would like to know how much money is been made in this war.

this is just some the money they have been forced to admit, lol

Imagine how much they have been able to hide?

It's unfathomable imo

PENTAGON 2023: ‘Accounting error’ provides extra $6.2 BILLION for Ukraine

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:51 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:- Would like to know how much money is been made in this war.

this is just some the money they have been forced to admit, lol

Imagine how much they have been able to hide?

It's unfathomable imo

PENTAGON 2023: ‘Accounting error’ provides extra $6.2 BILLION for Ukraine

- That's whats i would love to know.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:59 pm

‘All the way’: Wagner head escalates threats with Russia military
Russia has accused Yevgeny Prigozhin, leader of the Wagner mercenary group, of calling for an armed mutiny.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, the head of the Russian military contractor Wagner Group, has sparked an escalating war of words with his country’s military leaders, indicating that he was prepared to go “all the way” to confront them.

On Saturday, Prigozhin posted an audio message on the social media app Telegram, saying that his fighters had crossed from Ukraine into the Russian city of Rostov — and that they would fight anyone who tried to stop them.

It was the latest provocation from Prigozhin since Russian authorities announced they would launch a criminal probe against the mercenary chief, over threats he allegedly made to remove country’s Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu.

On Friday, Prigozhin accused Shoigu of ordering a rocket attack on Wagner’s field camps in Ukraine, where its soldiers are fighting on behalf of Russia. In audio posted to Telegram, Prigozhin railed against the rocket blasts and the toll it has taken on Wagner forces.

“Huge numbers of our fighters, of our combat comrades, have been killed,” he said. “The evil that the military leadership of the country bears must be stopped. They neglect the lives of soldiers. They forget the word justice.”

Prigozhin estimated that 2,000 of his fighter had been killed in the blasts, though he failed to provide evidence for that death toll. His message included a call-to-action that the Russian government has since interpreted as appeal to mutiny.

“There are 25,000 of us, and we’re going to figure out why this chaos is happening in the country,” Prigozhin said, indicating that he had more forces in reserve and support from military members. “Everyone is welcome to join. We must end this disgrace.”

Prigozhin’s words were a significant escalation in his long-running standoff with the Russian defence ministry. In response, the ministry issued a statement saying Prigozhin’s accusations were “not true and are an informational provocation”.

Prigozhin said his actions did not amount to a military coup but were rather “a march of justice”. But Russia’s FSB security service opened a criminal case against him for calling for an armed mutiny, the TASS news agency said on Friday, citing the National Anti-terrorism Committee.

“Prigozhin’s statements and actions are in fact a call to start an armed civil conflict on the territory of the Russian Federation and a stab in the back to Russian servicemen fighting pro-fascist Ukrainian forces,” the FSB said in a statement.

The security service also called on Wagner fighters to “take measures to detain” their leader. The deputy commander of Russia’s campaign in Ukraine, General Sergei Surovikin, also called on the forces to return to their bases and obey Moscow’s command.

“I urge you to stop,” Surovikin said in a Telegram video, his hand perched on a rifle.

The Kremlin has also said President Vladimir Putin was informed of the unfolding events and that “necessary measures are being taken”.

The standoff, many of the details of which remained unclear, appears to be the biggest domestic crisis Putin has faced since he sent thousands of troops into Ukraine in February of last year in what he called “a special military operation”.

“Over the past few months, Wagner Group played a vital role in the Russian attack on Bakhmut, on Soledar, and this conflict with the ministry of defence has been brewing for a lot of time,” said Al Jazeera correspondent Ali Hashem from Donetsk. “What’s happening right now is just the top of the iceberg.”

Full read:https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/6/23/russian-authorities-launch-criminal-probe-into-wagner-group

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:55 pm

Amazing. Max Blumenthal claims to have done an audit (or as best possible) of all the US 'aid' being funnelled into the Ukraine, pointing out how billions of dollars are simply being laundered obviously in front of our eyes, and how corrupt the whole war is and how it's being fed to keep going because it is sucking so much money, untracked, out of every taxpayer of every supporting country while basic infrastructure budgets in the US are broke.

Complete corruption. Instigated 'war'. Innocents dying on both sides.

Great to hear, listen to it all if you can:

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:36 am

I just caught the second half of this Garland Nixon interview live with a dissident Ukrainian diplomat and he has plenty to say about HGunter and Joe Biden and Burisma.

I thought I would add it here and come back and watch it through later.

el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”