Edge Guerrero wrote:Diet Butcher wrote:Lol wtf?

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
- They didn't want to break the law!
LOLOLOLOL hilarious
Several of those FILMED OPENLY on camera inside the Capitol have also been CLEARLY seen at several other recent high profile protests, on BOTH SIDES. I will gather some stuff to post on this soon, busy day.
This smells of a total staged setup to me so far... looks fake as fuck
Question is who set it up?? lol I'm seeing false flag accusations going both ways lol All kinds of theories bouncing around I'm seeing some wild ones but don't want to jump the gun.
Please share what you find interesting.
This is nuts!
I am so thankful for my years researching conspiratorial info... I've been bracing for this/seeing this sort of shit coming for over a decade, I'm as ready as I could be.
Those just catching up are in for some serious confusion and paradigm crashing
