Photo of Twin Towers site Post-Clean Up

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Photo of Twin Towers site Post-Clean Up

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:09 am

This is apparently MELTED CONCRETE at the base of the WTC towers that were destroyed on 911

I don't have a source for it yet, but if legit it is very interesting.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:37 pm

I'm with you that Dr. Judy Wood is closer to the truth than the other supposed academics "studying" the issue. I'll go you one better, just so you know I'm crazier than you :) I think the 9/11 ritual was a psychospiritual event that manifested into physical reality. Its goal was to bend probability toward a chosen scenario: the NWO.

If you look at reality in the terms that string theory suggest, everything everywhere and every when is happening simultaneously. All possibilities exist ad infinitum. You, the observer, your consciousness is choosing to be in this particular reality right now because you have convinced yourself that this is in fact reality. You have picked up the remote control of your pineal gland and dialed in this particular reality. Well, after years dumping fluoride and propaganda on people's pineal glands, they managed to push those of us still talking to one another here into this reality.

Then they pulled 9/11, which was the symbolic destruction of the separate pillars of duality in favor of merging them into the one-dimensional "Freedom Tower". If you look into the quantum mechanics of a "stargate" as proposed by today's modern physicists, that could explain the physical aberrations at the scene of 9/11. Only, instead of moving a spaceship into a different part of the galaxy, they moved our reality into a different one. A darker one.

Even if there was no woo-woo involved, ultimately, that's what they did, however you want to explain it. Question is, is it irreversible?

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:53 pm

Welcomr Anti-Archon!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Excellent post Anti-Archon...

You are free to explore any and all such ideas here. I have always felt that the true nature of reality is so much stranger than conventional wisdom tells us... that to push the outer edges of thought and possibility is actually moving more towards the truth than not.

Your ideas are rich with things to ponder and I know you've done your homework to support the ideas.

Most welcome to the forum

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:56 pm

btw, here is the post I made at EY that Anti-Archon is referring to:

Dr Judy Wood is a CT character who argues that some kind of energy weapon was used.

She has critics, but imo she is the only one at least attempting to fathom how the ENTIRE WTC TOWERS were basically obliterated into nothing. Everything was turned to DUST, there are videos of huge steel beams just falling away in the wind. The entire steel structure of 100+ floors plus everything inside it was just evaporated, there was very little left. Then we hear that the base was all molten etc.

This is almost too big to really wrap your head around... whether Judy Wood is right or wrong, few CTs (and certainly not the official story) really actually address this reality.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:21 am

That's not melted steel, steel would be red and rusting
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:11 pm

Why would melted steel start oxidation process shortly after being exposed to the elements?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”