COMER vs Bank of Canada!!!

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

COMER vs Bank of Canada!!!

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:40 am

Hey all

This is a major case in Canada, where these guys are taking the Bank of Canada to court over their dicision in 1974 (I believe) to stop issuing interest-free loans into the economy (the canadian version of Jekyll island)

Apparently they are WINNING their court cases, and for the Bank of Canada to continue appeals it must go to the Supreme Court

I am paraphrasing here and could be wrong, lol.... take it from Bill Still, or better yet go check out the COMER facebook page which is keeping all the developments public as they go:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5165734 ... ?ref=br_tf

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:42 am

"The challenge essentially is a two prong challenge that’s set out in the statement claim….it challenges the application of sovereignty and governance in handing over monetary, financial, and socio-economic policy through finances to foreign private entities and a refusal to abide by and implement the Bank of Canada Act with respect to loans, with respect to human capital spending such as hospital, health, education, and so forth.” The second aspect of the challenge is as follows: “[The claim] challenges the government’s refusal to publish and set out the actual revenues that are collected, or collectable before the transfer back of tax credits before net revenue is calculated and announced every year."

- Rocco Galati on the COMER case

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:43 am

http://occupyourbank.ca/

Our VISION

and

Our MISSION for our BANK, THE BANK OF CANADA

To have every Canadian understand and appreciate where and how money is created - and what it means.

a) That we have a central bank that we all own.

b) That we did use it well, but we have stopped doing that.

c) That we can re-instate it to work on our behalf by creating money to fund our health, our education, our infrastructure, our social services for young, elderly, disabled and cultural environments.

We visualize a regulated financial sector of chartered banks, credit unions, caisse populaires, and secondary financial entities that facilitate trade and commerce, whose activities and usefulness are fully transparent and are subjected to continual regulation in accord with the public interest.

We want oncoming generations of Canadians to be healthy, well educated, fully employed, prosperous and flourishing.

We seek your involvement with your creative comments and suggestions

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:50 pm

Great post, keep bumping it.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:38 pm

Good shit. I think ive seem video of this Still guy talking about the banking system. I'll see if i can find it.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:05 pm

wasnt he from the money changers and another one i cant remember the title of?

the money masters and the secret of oz.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:49 pm

that's right Canuckster.

here's another vid from after the first from up top

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:25 pm

pertinent fact: it was Justin's daddy Pierre who was in power in '74 when that banking switch happened

also the international bankster David Rockefeller's Trilateral Commision was set up in 73' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission

among the founding members are "Alan Greenspan and Paul Volcker, both later heads of the Federal Reserve system."

coinkidink? maybe

http://trilateral.org/go.cfm?do=Page.View&pid=9

Founding Members
David Rockefeller was the principal founder of the Trilateral Commission in mid-1973. He served on the executive committee and was North American chairman from mid-1977 through November 1991. He is now honorary chairman and a lifetime trustee of the Commission.
Zbigniew Brzezinski played an important role in the formation of the Commission and served as its first director from 1973 to 1976. After serving in the Carter administration, Dr. Brzezinski rejoined the Commission in 1981 and served on the executive committee until 2009.
Other early North Americans leaders were Gerard C. Smith, first North American chairman; Jean-Luc Pepin, who headed the Canadian Group; and George S. Franklin, regional secretary. Richard Cooper, Henry Owen, and Philip Tresize were members of the first political, monetary, and trade task forces to report to the Commission.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Luc_P%C3%A9pin

From 1965 to 1972, he served in the cabinets of Prime Ministers Lester B. Pearson and Pierre Trudeau in various capacities, including Minister of Mines and Minister of Industry, Trade and Commerce overseeing the decision to have Canada adopt the metric system.
He lost his seat in the 1972 election, and retired from public life until 1975 when Trudeau appointed him to chair the Anti-Inflation Board.
this dude wasn't in gov during 74 but undoubtedly had infuence

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:57 am

Fuckin excellent pieces, greenseed

There comes a point when there is no more 'theory' about it; the facts are right there, we just never had anyone put them together for us to show the bigger picture.

I think this is one issue I can start to warm up to actually going and seeing wtf is happening. My first protest situation was at Occupy Toronto - I went by myself on my birthday and had some serious kind of epiphany experiences. Washed my eyes with honor a few times, had a really great day.

Then I went to a few other rallies (Monsanto etc) and was so disappointed I became disillusioned about protesting. Then I see the native Canadians blocking pipelines etc and I think its absolutely heroic... then my friends want to go do this 'Shut Down Canada' thing, and I honestly think its kind of dumb.

I'm really in nowhere-land right now when it comes to protests, I have no opinions. I think each must do as they feel called or drawn to do as individuals, and no one should judge what one person wishes to voice out vs another, or if someone chooses not to for whatever reason. The loudest is not always the smartest.

Plus I'm pissed that Canada made a law that said if you wear a mask the cops will attack you.
:D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:02 am

BTW, I have a good friend who is actually quite involved in this COMER case. He is organizing events for them, making videos etc.

Here is is FIRST radio/podcast appearance just the other day - *starts at about 5-6 minutes -

His name is Adam Smith, I've known him for a long time he is a smart fuckin dude with tons of energy. It is his opinion that a LOT can be changed from the inside, he feels that if we understand the system well enough we can get involved, go in and fuck it up. We had debated this many times, as I feel much more drawn to extract myself from it and build new paradigms from the outside.

We always agree in the end however that real change will likely take place on MANY fronts, so its encouraging to see people bringing light to places that we may not fit or understand.

Really proud of this guy, he is just starting this stuff but I think he will go far

http://www.i-acuse.com/podcast/Solution ... -02-05.mp3

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”