People shot at Paris:

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

People shot at Paris:

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Angelique Chrisafis, our reporter in Paris, has been talking to witnesses.

“It was carnage,” said Marc Coupris, 57, still shaking after being freed from the hostage-taking at the Bataclan concert venue.

“It looked like a battlefield, there was blood everywhere, there were bodies everywhere. I was at the far side of the hall when shooting began. There seemed to be at least two gunmen. They shot from the balcony. Everyone scrabbled to the ground. I was on the ground with a man on top of me and another one beside me up against a wall. We just stayed still like that. At first we kept quiet. I don’t know how long we stayed like that, it seemed like an eternity. I saw my last final unfurl before me, I thought this was the end. I thought I’m finished, I’m finished. I was terrified. We must all have thought the same. Eventually, when a few gendarmes came in slowly we began to look up and there was blood absolutely everywhere. The police told us to run.”

Coupris, a legal worker. had come from Brittany with 15 friends to see the US band Eagles of Death Metal .

Jérome Boucer, shivering in the cold night wearing a white shirt splattered with the blood of the victims and wounded said:

“The concert had started. I was in the audience and I heard what sounded like a fire-cracker. It was loud but the gig was very loud and I thought it was something that was part of the show. I think lots of people did too. Then they started firing. I saw what I thought was at least two people, then I fled. The exits were clearly marked and I just ran. There were wounded, there was a lot of blood. Blood everywhere.”

“It felt like a film,” said a woman in tears. who was part of his group.

“It was horrible, there were so many corpses, I just can’t talk about it,” said a bearded man in a death metal t-shirt as he ran down the street from the Bataclan in shock.

Source:http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/nov/13/shootings-reported-in-eastern-paris-live
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:31 am

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:40 pm

I just started dating a Muslim girl, I feel like our next date will be a bit awkward.

IDL

Postby IDL » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:53 pm

I expect we will be seeing a lot more of these sorts of things.

The Oligarchy has been flooding Europe with radicals and nurturing them with the help of Saudi Arabia and others. I think it's pretty obvious they want more terrorism to provide the pretext for both internal power grabs and police state measures, as well as political capital for more foreign military adventures.

They win in so many ways.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:08 pm

Thanks IDL, I see much of the same things.

Haven't looked into it much but I can't say I'm surprised. Whether it was orchestrated/allowed to happen or not, watch how it gets spun the same way and the media will have everyone looking the other way again

:(

IDL

Postby IDL » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:33 pm

This is not a bad analysis of the situation and how it fits into the bigger picture

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:49 am

IDL wrote:This is not a bad analysis of the situation and how it fits into the bigger picture

- I gonna watch this, thank you for the post IDL.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:24 pm

yeah lets make a resource here.

This was GREAT. RT is so fresh to have on the mainstream stage. They discuss ideas completely taboo/blacklisted in US/Western media.

Here's another interesting link I will archive here for later:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... 4-minutes/

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”