Nazi Propaganda Videos

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Redneck

Nazi Propaganda Videos

Postby Redneck » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:47 pm

The Nazis were on the cutting edge when it came to both propaganda, and making movies. They made a number of propaganda films, one being the highly controversial 'The Eternal Jew', which sought to warn people about the dangers of Jewish culture infiltrating German society. It is considered to be one of the most racist films ever made. It is very interesting to see the section on the Rothschild banking dynasty as it correlates exactly with the modern CTer's view.

The Eternal Jew

Other movies, such as 'Triumph of the Will' were intended to be motivational and inspirational to the German people, and it was directed by the brilliant German Film director Leni Riefenstahl, who produced a number of high quality 'Pro-German' movies. The final medal awarding scene in the Star Wars movie, A New Hope, references Leni Riefenstahl's Triumph of the Will

One of her most popular movies was 'Olympia', based around the 1936 Olympics, the production quality and direction for a film of this era was very impressive at the time.

According to wiki: "In interviews for the 1993 documentary The Wonderful, Horrible Life of Leni Riefenstahl, Riefenstahl adamantly denied any deliberate attempt to create Nazi propaganda and said she was disgusted that Triumph des Willens was used in such a way"

Yeah right ;)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Oh my god this is amazing

I am currently on a bit of a quest to find what the truth is regarding Hitler/Nazis vs post-war allied propaganda. Some say much of it was totally fabricated and exaggerated to demonize him completely, others say most of it is true and he really was the racist genocidal monster we were told.

This will help my understanding immensely. Will go through this week 100%

thanks Redneck!

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”