Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:10 am

This is bloody marvelous, I love it.

Thanks for this one Masato!
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:53 pm

ok

I dont see what this guy did as being that bad,

He didn't do anything that some christian people have been doing everywhere for decades. Yeah it was in poor taste but overall, a prayer before stuff like this isn't too far out of the ordinary.

that being said, I would have liked to see the orchestra walk out in front of that royal cunt who sits there acting like she's better than anyone else because somewhere down the line, someone said their bloodline was royalty and special.

fuck royalty right in its goddamn ass.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:26 pm

I think the plan was 'convert the queen and her subjects will follow and obey. Sound reasoning if a little outdated.

The natives will convert to Islam eventually in my opinion. I just think they need some persuading.
el rey del mambo

IDL

Postby IDL » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:14 am

Flatus Fowler wrote:I think the plan was 'convert the queen and her subjects will follow and obey. Sound reasoning if a little outdated.

The natives will convert to Islam eventually in my opinion. I just think they need some persuading.

I do wonder sometimes if that is the plan, that Europe will become culturally Muslim and 'caliphated'. It's certainly leading in that direction as promoted by the globalists.

At the same time though the materialist, nihilist, technocracy is more condusive to a Brave New World type of situation.

It's an interesting divergence with the two opposing possibilities.

If they go the technocratic way then it would mean the muslims are being brought in en masse simply to generate enough conflict for the powers to create their superstate with the intent on eventually breaking Islam afterwords.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”