Orlando Shooting Mom + Anderson Cooper

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Orlando Shooting Mom + Anderson Cooper

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:34 pm

supposedly this is within 48 hours of having her son brutally murdered.

What is going on here?

Anderson Cooper is ALWAYS with these people, smiling and loving talking positive messages no tears within days of horrible murders.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:37 pm

Here is the same woman immediately after the event;

People are all over it saying there are no real tears, and suspicious that it looks like she is reading off cue cards below camera.

I usually don't get too interested in making such judgements, but damn there have been too many over the years that all show the same pattern, and ALWAYS with Anderson Cooper.

Something is really weird here

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:43 pm

This woman doing a serious media campaign:

and now she's all happy, giving poetic uplifting messages in the new, just 2 days later. Stuff about "...he was Orlando's son... I gave birth to him but it was Orlando who became his adoptive mother..." all SMILING and HAPPY...

...with ANDERSON FUCKING COOPER. I hate that guy

IDL

Postby IDL » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:27 pm

Apparently the security firm the shooter worked for did work for the CIA, and his father has visited the US state department and was trying to run for President in Afghanistan.

The shooter was also in some documentary about the BP oil spill. To me it seems like he's acting, saying things that fit nicely in with the theme of the documentary (anti-bp)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016 ... /85972892/

It's all very strange. I don't really care to look into these things much but it's hard not to smell something fishy with all the strange connections.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:02 pm

hes talking way too much for a security guard just meeting a random person.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”