Brexit - Whats next?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
robbstar

Brexit - Whats next?

Postby robbstar » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:09 am

http://www.everythingsanillusion.com/po ... hats-next/

Check out the latest episode where we cover how we voted etc on brexit. Ie Britain deciding to leave the EU.

Cheers
Robb

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:26 am

Awesome.

Give me time, I am following all your episodes they are great. Have a few days off but starting Monday its back to work so I'll have the time for more audio-enjoyment :)

BfaetheCP

Postby BfaetheCP » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:52 am

You should be cause we are on top for and it does tail off into our usual side step into scifi musings which i know is why ppl tune in for lol
The day the sharks rise is the day i fear

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:24 am

^ I did listen to it, just forgot to come comment.

Was excellent, but I still don't understand BREXIT, lol

For sure I can't understand the implications on a grander economic scale, but I like what Robb was saying about how at a LOCAL level, you can get shit done 1000x faster without the EU. No miles of red tape and legal hoops to run through, you just fuckin do it and no permission from some wankers in other countries to wait for. Its like I said before, its crazy to allow your rules to be written by people who don't even live in your land or understand your lives. Local government is the only kind of government I tend to support.

I also loved how you totally got off topic and just started chatting about other shit, lol Were you really monitoring viewers or was that just a joke? lol Robb talkin bout Flat Earth and you sayin the numbers just dropped way off, lol. I'd like to have a debate with Robb about Flat Earth, lol I can't tell if he's joking or not :)

Then you got on Game of Thrones again which I do not know fack all about

Keep going boyz, really great show as always

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:06 pm

Here is a perspective from James Corbett, who I still think is one of the sharpest around

Her basically admits that it is too soon to tell what this means, who is behind it, who can take advantage of it, or how it will play out.

He goes over a number of scenarios but humbly concludes he does not have enough facts to be conclusive.

Interesting times...

One dumb question I have is that if Britain is indeed in the EU, why don't they already use the Euro? Why did the Pound maintain as the currency? I don't get that

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”