Masato
Site Admin

Hillary aide talks Animal Sacrifice 2 Moloch in leaked email

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:39 pm

Is this confirmed?

LOL

Hillary aide talks about animal sacrifice to demon Moloch in WikiLeaks email
http://investmentwatchblog.com/hillary- ... aks-email/

Julian Assange’s WikiLeaks‘ streaming release of the hacked Hillary Clinton emails is a gift that keeps on giving.

The latest is a very strange email from one of Hillary’s State Department Foreign Service officers named W. Lewis Amselem, in which he, jokingly or not, made mention of “sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch” — a demon to whom child sacrifices are offered. (Amselem is a Sephardic Jewish surname.)

Note: In the Old Testament, Gehenna was a valley by Jerusalem, where apostate Israelites and followers of various pagan gods sacrificed their children by fire (2 Chr. 28:3, 33:6; Jer. 7:31, 19:2–6). One of those gods wasMoloch (aka Molech, Molekh, Molok, Molek, Molock, Moloc, Melech, Milcom or Molcom), an ancient Ammonite god who demanded a particular kind of propitiatory child sacrifice from parents.

Lewis AmselemW. Lewis Amselem is now a retired senior U.S. Foreign Service officer. In 2009 when he wrote that email, Amselem was the head of the U.S. delegation to the Organization of American States (OAS). It is said that Amselem had concealed the identities of individuals, one of whom was a U.S. national, who in 1989 kidnapped, tortured and raped Diana Ortiz, an American nun in Guatemala.

Amselem’s email was forwarded by Cheryl D. Mills to Hillary Clinton.

Cheryl D. MillsCheryl Mills was Hillary’s chief of staff throughout Hillary’s 4 years as secretary of state. In June 2016, Mills was deposed as part of the discovery granted to Judicial Watch by U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan in response to JW’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s unsecured, non-government email system (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:13-cv-01363)).

Below is a screenshot I took of the WikiLeaks email (you can see the email for yourself here). The email from Amselem with the reference to animal sacrifice to Moloch is at the end of a series of forwarded email exchanges. (I painted a red bracket around the animal sacrifice phrase.)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:41 pm

Molech, if I'm not mistaken, is the name of the demon represented at Bohemian Grove:

Spoiler:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:45 pm

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:10 am

When we were kids me and my friend used to sacrifice potato bugs to a graffiti image of a monster on a wall in a creek in our town. We put them on a small altar/brick pile before the monster's face and burnt them with a magnifying glass. Good times. One day I will go to Unug and I want to set up a reed totem for Inanna. I will have to be discrete so I dont get snackbar'd but I think I can pull it off.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:00 am

I would cash in ^^

All that sacrifice, you're sure to have some credit in the demon bank

Who are Unug and Inanna? and what does 'snackbar'd' mean?

(clearly I am not up on my potato bug sacrificing lingo)

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Ya the demon prolly loved us lol His area was kinda like a club house of sorts for us so it all worked out.

Unug was an ancient Sumerian city. In modern times its a mound of ruins outside the town of Warka in Iraq. Inanna was the patron deity of Unug for most of its history. Snackbar is a facetious rendition of "Allahu Akbar," and basically means blown up or shot by Muslim zealots lol I'm not too worried though.

Enock

Postby Enock » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:49 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:53 am

^ lol

Here is the Bohemian Grove page from my book... I used the same quote :D

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”