Brasilian Elections

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Brasilian Elections

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:46 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:Edge - care to disclose who you are voting for?

I don't personally care either way, both hard choices imo. Just curious.

My sister-in-law is looking forward to seeing how the Toronto voters voted, apparently these statistics will be available later tonight

- Only saw this thread now. My candidat was João Amoedo that i identified more. But i voted on Bolsonaro. Not because i agree or bellieve on everything his say. But because he winning can atract new business to here. Several business have left our country and we are on the biggest crise that i remember.I take how the exterior market can see us and do business with us and the other candidat doesnt strikes me as someone that can atract business to our country!

- I was so wrong. Bolsonaro is awful. A wortless idiot, that says stupid things every-time he opens his mounth. We would be better with a Lead-rod similar the one Homer Simpson usesw.
And the rod has more brain-cells than Bolsonaro.

Basically. We're at the worst governament in our history.

At least he resisted the lockdowns for you guys. That's at least 1 feather in his cap

I have no dog in the fight. All I see is a Trump/Biden - Bolsonaro/Lula script repeating itself. Welcome to the NWO

I am planning to retire in Brasil but we will have to see where the politics go. Nothing is certain anywhere right now imo

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:35 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:
- Only saw this thread now. My candidat was João Amoedo that i identified more. But i voted on Bolsonaro. Not because i agree or bellieve on everything his say. But because he winning can atract new business to here. Several business have left our country and we are on the biggest crise that i remember.I take how the exterior market can see us and do business with us and the other candidat doesnt strikes me as someone that can atract business to our country!

- I was so wrong. Bolsonaro is awful. A wortless idiot, that says stupid things every-time he opens his mounth. We would be better with a Lead-rod similar the one Homer Simpson usesw.
And the rod has more brain-cells than Bolsonaro.

Basically. We're at the worst governament in our history.

At least he resisted the lockdowns for you guys. That's at least 1 feather in his cap

I have no dog in the fight. All I see is a Trump/Biden - Bolsonaro/Lula script repeating itself. Welcome to the NWO

I am planning to retire in Brasil but we will have to see where the politics go. Nothing is certain anywhere right now imo

- We're close do 600,000 deaths. The retard and his son's cound't resist the urge to get rich with rachadinhas. That's getting a huge part of the empleyes on their gabinet.
Lula run was far better than Bolsonaro. We used to be the sixth biggest economy. Of course the global politics at the time helped that. But i doubt this idiot could do that. Just look at any Brazilian news site. This idiot didnt do nothing about the fires in amazon. For that he will always be hated for me. His former minister was involved.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:41 pm

Masato wrote:Is Lula gonna run again?

- Probably. But i honestly think he should endorse someone else. He is 74. It's in good health, but he will be close do 80' s at the end of the mandate. I wish Amoedo would have chance, but politics are treated like football today. People chose a team and stick with it.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:43 pm

Canuckster wrote:

- I see you'r politicians and the laws they pass. You guy's are doomed worst Than us. :shock:

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:29 pm

- I was wrong. Lula is far worst than i though. Yesterday was his 100 day in the office mark. The economy is just like his dick: Dead!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:52 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- I was wrong. Lula is far worst than i though. Yesterday was his 100 day in the office mark. The economy is just like his dick: Dead!

Lula is still far far worse than you think

Bolsonaro was not perfect but if was truly standing up to the Globalists you should have been more thankful imo despite his flaws or errors. No president is perfect, nor can take credit for/is responsible for the entire state of a country

But Lula is gonna sell all you guys out.

A fool that wants to protect your children is better to have than a fool that wants to sell them to gangsters.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:13 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:- I was wrong. Lula is far worst than i though. Yesterday was his 100 day in the office mark. The economy is just like his dick: Dead!

Bolsonaro was not perfect but if was truly standing up to the Globalists you should have been more thankful imo despite his flaws or errors. No president is perfect, nor can take credit for/is responsible for the entire state of a country

A fool that wants to protect your children is better to have than a fool that wants to sell them to gangsters.

-Lula is now on the stage of wanting to make the most money possible to his family.
One of his son has a business that was handling millions, even without having a single emploeyer.

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder/2020/02/apos-injetar-r-83-mi-oi-cobra-r-7-mi-de-empresa-de-filho-de-lula-por-emprestimo.shtml

https://veja.abril.com.br/coluna/radar/filho-de-lula-volta-a-movimentar-empresa-que-foi-alvo-da-pf/

https://www.gazetadopovo.com.br/republica/lulinha-sitio-de-atibaia-lava-jato-como-funcionava-esquema/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:59 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:

-Lula is now on the stage of wanting to make the most money possible to his family.
One of his son has a business that was handling millions, even without having a single emploeyer.

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder/2020/02/apos-injetar-r-83-mi-oi-cobra-r-7-mi-de-empresa-de-filho-de-lula-por-emprestimo.shtml

https://veja.abril.com.br/coluna/radar/filho-de-lula-volta-a-movimentar-empresa-que-foi-alvo-da-pf/

https://www.gazetadopovo.com.br/republica/lulinha-sitio-de-atibaia-lava-jato-como-funcionava-esquema/

Please be wary of the mainstream media paying attention to his smaller scandals, while completely ignoring the bigger ones.

The bigger news outlets will not tell you about his ties to Agenda 2030

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”