Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:40 pm

Masato wrote:City of Hamilton here near where I live is starting to police the 2m Distance rule.

Threatening individuals with up to $10,000 tickets for getting within 2m of someone:

https://www.hamilton.ca/government-info ... -taxpayers

To protect the health, safety and well-being of residents and visitors to the City of Hamilton, today, Hamilton City Council has enacted a new Physical Distancing by-law to prohibit certain activities and regulate physical distancing during the COVID-19 Emergency. City of Hamilton By-law Officers are using a progressive enforcement approach to help residents understand the requirements of this order. However, the fine for individuals is $500 and this may increase to $10,000 for a serious offence and up to $25,000 for repeat offences. Corporations may receive a fine of up to $50,000 for a first serious offence and up to $100,000 for repeat offences.

https://www.thespec.com/news/hamilton-r ... m_content=

Notice the tax break stuff is on the top and the fines and bylaws stuff is below, lol fuck these people
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:21 pm

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:14 am

Luigi wrote:31 year old pro athlete with no other health problems: https://fightnews.com/dominican-boxer-b ... irus/72607

Havent read it but pro athletes can have very shit imune systems, they are under so much stress with their bodies constantly in a state of repair and fatigue and have quite low body fat percentages.

Fit and healthy are two different things

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:52 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Syrian Girl
@Partisangirl

"Dr. Fauci, with Bill Gates's dad, George Soros, David Rockefeller..."

This mfer...

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... r-election

“I would hope that by November we would have things under such control that we could have a real degree of normality.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:02 am

If that picture leaves anyone wondering how much of a minion Fauci is... Barbara Walters is 5'5"

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:37 am

As an adult male that is responsible for putting almost the entire USA on house arrest, he has the physical presence of the average 14 year old boy.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:52 am

Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news ... ccination/
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:11 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination

Yes. Trudeau basically said on national broadcast the other day that the only solution is to remain in lockdown until the vaccine is ready.

In other horrible news, they have now told me I am not allowed to walk on my trails anymore:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1224&start=100

I will not stop though, we've been going every day through the lockdown +for the past 15 years. I meet some very cool people there lately, nowadays anyone on the trails is likely to be already thinking outside the box and you can have some good open minded conversations with them

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:55 pm

Time to encourage people to wear face masks as a precaution, say experts
Despite limited evidence, they could have a substantial impact on transmission with a relatively small impact on social and economic life

Date: April 9, 2020
Source: BMJ

Summary: It's time to encourage people to wear face masks as a precautionary measure on the grounds that we have little to lose and potentially something to gain, say experts in The BMJ today.

Professor Trisha Greenhalgh at the University of Oxford and colleagues say despite limited evidence, masks "could have a substantial impact on transmission with a relatively small impact on social and economic life."

The question of whether masks will reduce transmission of covid-19 in the general public is contested.

Although clinical trial evidence on the widespread use of facemasks as a protective measure against covid-19 is lacking, at the time of writing increasing numbers of agencies and governments, including the US Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention, are now advocating that the general population wears masks, but others, such as the World Health Organization and Public Health England are not.

Some researchers argue that people are unlikely to wear masks properly or consistently, and may ignore wider infection control measures like handwashing. Others say the public should not wear them since healthcare workers need them more.

But Greenhalgh and colleagues challenge these arguments and suggest that in the context of covid-19, many people could be taught to use masks properly and may well do this consistently without abandoning other important anti-contagion measures.

What's more, they say if political will is there, mask shortages can be quickly overcome by repurposing manufacturing capacity -- something that is already happening informally.

They conclude that it is time to act without waiting for randomised controlled trial evidence.

"Masks are simple, cheap, and potentially effective," they write. "We believe that, worn both in the home (particularly by the person showing symptoms) and also outside the home in situations where meeting others is likely (for example, shopping, public transport), they could have a substantial impact on transmission with a relatively small impact on social and economic life."

In a linked editorial, Babak Javid at Tsinghua University in Beijing and colleagues agree that the public should wear face masks because the benefits are plausible and harms unlikely. And they say cloth masks are likely to be better than wearing no mask at all.

As we prepare to enter a "new normal," wearing a mask in public may become the face of our unified action in the fight against this common threat and reinforce the importance of social distancing measures, they conclude.

In an opinion piece, researchers recommend that health care workers should not be caring for covid-19 patients without proper respiratory protection, and that cloth masks are not a suitable alternative for health care workers.

Source: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/04/200409105405.htm
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:58 pm

Masato wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination

Yes. Trudeau basically said on national broadcast the other day that the only solution is to remain in lockdown until the vaccine is ready.

In other horrible news, they have now told me I am not allowed to walk on my trails anymore:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1224&start=100

I will not stop though, we've been going every day through the lockdown +for the past 15 years. I meet some very cool people there lately, nowadays anyone on the trails is likely to be already thinking outside the box and you can have some good open minded conversations with them

- I live in front of the beach. We cannot go there.
I've got a pretty hard time finding food for my cats! :evil:
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”