Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:38 pm

watch this whole vid if you can, it's absolutely insane
(2nd vid)

2 full minutes of clips of Fauci utterly flip-flopping back and forth on the issue of wearing masks.

It doesn't make ANY sense at all, yet our kids were masked the whole time.

Madness that this man still holds such power, and is not in jail

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:15 pm

This is so trippy to contemplate what kind of damage has been done to children all over the world.

Remember, most kids from Kindergarten through highschool were masked EVERY DAY ALL DAY for nearly 2 years. This is more than most adults had to endure, and they were literally forced under the orders of an authoritarian system (schools).

Its just mind blowing to try to grasp the magnitude of harm that was done to these kids in so many ways. And they were never even at risk.

It is utterly amazing and catastrophic what has happened.
Check this short clip out. Babies and toddlers of mask-crazy parents are DAMAGED:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:40 am

LOLOL asshole politicians finally publicly starting to admit their vax doesn't do fuck all

Making statements that people now have to get 3, 4, 5 doses of it for it to 'work', lolol
ADMITS they don't stop transmission

This throws the whole past 2 years into criminal territory

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:08 pm

Great breakdown on some leaked emails from BC Health Minister Bonnie Henry

Here are the leaked emails:

http://docs.openinfo.gov.bc.ca/Response ... 1-TKhGy38A

Here is a breakdown explaining their context and meaning:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:44 pm

Good video
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:14 pm

Canuckster wrote:Good video

You watched it all?

I haven't yet. Long but necessary imo

Late work shift tonight, I'll make sure its on the roster & reply

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:16 pm

UPDATE

I just got to the 'Intermission', lol that is great this lady is sharp imo
I will follow her content more

Holy shit this is HUUUUUUGGE..!! These emails are crazy damning. Enough to put them all away it would seem. This vid is only 4 days old, let's see what kind of noise these leaks can make.

Its inspiring to know there are groups pressing for these emails (they weren't 'leaked'... they were obtained through freedom of information act... but someone had to go mining for it. thx to them )

I think there are people who have seen some shit and are not going away. These covid politicians will never have space to run I hope. Investigate it ALL.

Gonna watch the 2nd half next
Amazing. Download this stuff, people!!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:04 pm

yeah I watched it all,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:26 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:30 pm

Damn straight.

Let's not keep pretending and living in this myth that the vaxxes stop the spread/end transmission etc. TONS of active policies are based on this fallacy, we need to be honest and clear about this.

Also interesting the man speaking at this hearing is claiming that ALL U.S. military received the 'Emergency Use' version of the vax... meaning the very first version available, and NOT any of the vaxxes that were LATER approved by the FDA. The most experimental versions.

Wonder if that's true, if so it's amazing. Dude is also fighting that all military who were dishonorably discharged for refusing the vax all be reinstated immediately with full honors.

IMO everyone should. It is becoming clear that there is and never was any scientific nor logical reason to discriminate/segragate/fire/ban anyone who didn't take the shots. Huge lawsuits apologies and reparations are in order, all over the world.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”