penxv

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby penxv » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:42 am

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:21 pm

New documentary from Canada: UNINFORMED CONSENT

Trying to find a way to download it.

Hopefully, Trudeau and his gang are all fucked and justice will be struck upon them all.

https://librti.com/uninformed-consent

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:13 pm

I can download it, I'll go fire up the desktop and dump it onto. My rumble acct
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:36 pm

Canuckster wrote:I can download it, I'll go fire up the desktop and dump it onto. My rumble acct

if you have a way to get me a link to a download/hardcopy let me know. I'm archiving covid stuff I'd like to include this.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:53 am

Will do
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:50 pm

7 instances where officials have categorically disputed the Liberal government’s claims about the Freedom Convoy.:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:48 pm

Listen to the woman (doctor) wearing a mask on a Zoom call, if you can.

It's a long interview but very interesting to see the woman's replies and behaviour. It's absolutely unhinged.

The show attempts to have a fair and balanced debate on mask mandates, but nowhere from any of the guests not hosts was it ever uttered or even considered that corruption or political agendas may have a role to play. That is a major flaw of mainstream media, it is all based on a fundamental assumption that this is ALL about health, and that governments and medical industries are ONLY working in the best interests to stop the 'deadly pandemic'. Never for 1 second does the show even attempt to stray from that basic narrative/paradigm.

Anyways watch the lady for entertainment purposes if nothing else, lol. I feel really bad if she has a husband or kids, lol I could not handle living with a person like this. Total psychotic paranoia:

I'll post some shorter clips as I find em. Lots of buzz about this lady

She is also a SCHOOL BOARD TRUSTEE?? School Board Trustee CANDIDATE? What is that?
Whatever it is, the thought of mentalities like this making decisions for everyone's child in the public schools is absolutely terrifying.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:48 pm

Justin Trudeau says bringing people together isn't "compatible" with science, and that we shouldn't defend the rights of people "who are anti-vaxx."

Says he has "no sympathy" for those who are discriminated against for being unvaccinated.

Actual quotes:

"Trying to bring people together is not always compatible with science"

"When Erin O'Toole talks about 'we need to bring people together', he's talking about defending the rights of people who are 'anti-vax'"

"To endanger my kids, and to endanger us all from future lockdowns, and risk all of us..."

"If you make a personal choice to not get vaccinated, then I will have no sympathy for you when you come to me and say 'oh but I can't go to a restaurant with my friends', or 'I'm not being allowed to go to the gym', or 'my employer is telling me I have to continue to work from home'

"You don't have a right to endanger others."

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:56 am

Masato wrote:Justin Trudeau says bringing people together isn't "compatible" with science, and that we shouldn't defend the rights of people "who are anti-vaxx."

Says he has "no sympathy" for those who are discriminated against for being unvaccinated.

Actual quotes:

"Trying to bring people together is not always compatible with science"

"When Erin O'Toole talks about 'we need to bring people together', he's talking about defending the rights of people who are 'anti-vax'"

"To endanger my kids, and to endanger us all from future lockdowns, and risk all of us..."

"If you make a personal choice to not get vaccinated, then I will have no sympathy for you when you come to me and say 'oh but I can't go to a restaurant with my friends', or 'I'm not being allowed to go to the gym', or 'my employer is telling me I have to continue to work from home'

"You don't have a right to endanger others."

I thought all the corporate wage slaves want to work from home and it's just the 100% useless managers and HR skanks that want people in the office.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:03 am

The internet of things and all that.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”