Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:57 pm

Rambo John J wrote:
Masato wrote:Are they still insisting that 'asymptomatic spread' is a major threat?

To treat/discuss unvaxxed and healthy people and children like this is horrific. May have to go back to Ottawa, lol

I hear there is some bikers convoy going this weekend..? Wonder how that'll go. If it looks big I may just go up there again to support. This shit is nonsense

This shit is 100% nonsense, biggest screw job in human history

I forgot my password fyi, got it sorted now

Rambo! Whats up my dude?

Great to see ya. How's life in your part of the world?

Glad to see you are still seeing clearly.

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:44 pm

Masato wrote:
Rambo John J wrote:
Masato wrote:Are they still insisting that 'asymptomatic spread' is a major threat?

To treat/discuss unvaxxed and healthy people and children like this is horrific. May have to go back to Ottawa, lol

I hear there is some bikers convoy going this weekend..? Wonder how that'll go. If it looks big I may just go up there again to support. This shit is nonsense

This shit is 100% nonsense, biggest screw job in human history

I forgot my password fyi, got it sorted now

Rambo! Whats up my dude?

Great to see ya. How's life in your part of the world?

Glad to see you are still seeing clearly.

All is good in the PNW for me
never took a day off and business is better than ever
still unvaxxed and never got sick, same for my lady

Hope you fellas are rocking as well

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:37 pm

If the Canadian government had said "We're prepared to murder 200,000 people, to try and to slow the spread of a respiratory virus", would you have said yes to all the measures?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:47 pm

European MEP Christine Anderson speaking at the Covid 19 Inquiry. She asks as to why there was no investigation into the safety of the vaccines as they have caused "23 times more deaths than all other vaccines combined in the last 20 years".

Listen to this absolute disaster of an attempt to casually patch together the insanity they have created, lol:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 05, 2022 5:04 pm

Havent been [posting much, but always keeping an eye on things.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 10, 2022 10:00 pm

Healthcare Professionals STILL fired and segregated from employment in the health care industry

Listen to this amazing phone call where the hospital calls the dude because they are short-staffed, not knowing the guy (and his wife) got FIRED from their careers over vaxxine mandates that are still in play:

PART 1:

PARTS 2 & 3:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 24, 2022 7:31 pm

This whole clip is fucking lunatic (Bill gates talking at Davos WEF 2022, but catch @ 1:50 mark where Bill Gates admits outright that the covid vaccines don't last very long (he laughs), and that they DON'T PREVENT TRANSMISSION

This right here should END the vaccine mandates. Yet in Canada millions like me are still segregated.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 24, 2022 8:22 pm

Man this WEF Davos 2022 is FULL of clips of these people incriminating themselves and telling the whole world exactly what they are doing.

...and some will continue to say these are 'conspiracy theories' :(

Speaking on a panel about preventing the next pandemic, the CEO of Illumina Inc Francis deSouza says that we need to create a "global surveillance infrastructure" to detect and control future outbreaks.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:00 pm

These fucks in Canada NEVER EVER EVER answer a single question anymore. They just skip around in circles responding with catchphrases that a)never answer the question and b) don't even make any sense

It's absolutely infuriating. Honestly I don't know what's worse anymore, the way these fuckers dodge questions or the way the media shuts up and lets them continue getting away with it

Listen to this horseshit:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:01 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”