Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Masato » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:52 pm

Link to the official new lockdown rules

29 pages of legalese that every person in Ontario is supposed to understand and obey by tomorrow:

https://www.ontario.ca/laws/regulation/200263

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:10 pm

Norther Territory in Australia declared that WORK and EXERCISE are NO LONGER ESSENTIAL for unvaccinated people.

Unvaccinated people are locked in their homes, unable to even WORK. Unable to even go outside to walk or move around.

This is horrific and historic. To deny a human being the ability to work is to condemn them to poverty. He is addressing families with children, young healthy adults. He is condemning people's basic human instinct for survival and care of their children. He is literally taking their entire livelihoods away and locking them up in their own homes.

Unbelievable.

My hope is that the rest of the world also recognizes that this is historic and unbelievable, and that it will not work.

Many globalist 'leaders' have crossed the line in spades these past couple weeks, they may have jumped the shark imo

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:24 pm

- They're planing new lockdowns here. Several business already closed.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:27 pm

Masato wrote:Norther Territory in Australia declared that WORK and EXERCISE are NO LONGER ESSENTIAL for unvaccinated people.

Unvaccinated people are locked in their homes, unable to even WORK. Unable to even go outside to walk or move around.

This is horrific and historic. To deny a human being the ability to work is to condemn them to poverty. He is addressing families with children, young healthy adults. He is condemning people's basic human instinct for survival and care of their children. He is literally taking their entire livelihoods away and locking them up in their own homes.

Unbelievable.

My hope is that the rest of the world also recognizes that this is historic and unbelievable, and that it will not work.

Many globalist 'leaders' have crossed the line in spades these past couple weeks, they may have jumped the shark imo

]

- Even if you're vaccinated. It's the new witch hunting!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:35 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:Norther Territory in Australia declared that WORK and EXERCISE are NO LONGER ESSENTIAL for unvaccinated people.

Unbelievable.

]

No joke. Those with 2 vaxxes plus a booster may very well soon be considered 'unvaccinated' if they don't get the newest booster. The way things look even those people who have complied 3 times may be cast out of society as if they had none.

Apartheid Canada

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:36 pm

Thinking about making some stickers and fake media campaigns promoting 'Apartheid Canada' as though it's a good thing. Be really blunt about it lol

Some people may need a wakeup call as to what is actually happening right under their noses

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:11 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:

Unbelievable.

]

No joke. Those with 2 vaxxes plus a booster may very well soon be considered 'unvaccinated' if they don't get the newest booster. The way things look even those people who have complied 3 times may be cast out of society as if they had none.

Apartheid Canada

- That's me. Waited all this time. Took the vax, because i wanted to get back at work, now got this. :cry:

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:36 am

Covid 19 was the marketing campaign for the vaccines.

If you fell for it, you are fucking retarded.

No offense.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:03 pm

Some interesting stuff in the TENNIS world

One of the top guys apparently was denied a visa into Australia for a bit tournament because he didn't inject himself with government crap.

He challenged it and was overturned, many see it as a big victory in forced mandate/passport resistance.

And now, some other player who is 'fully vaccinated' had to quit a match because of trouble breathing:

Should get some attention, people maybe thinking about it a bit deeper

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:04 pm

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”