Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:26 pm

Luigi wrote:I found this awesome pizza shop on Lakeshore that doesnt ask for documents, so I go there all the time now. Also its at the point where most Tim Hortons wont ask as long as they are busy.

Hey Luigi - are you also unvaxxxed?

Interesting

My wife has some customers who are part of a homeschool group, apparently they have several networks and facebook groups etc where people can find places and restaurants that are not complying with the passports. Some you can even dine in off the menu etc

We need to find more networking and resources if this is to stay for a while. I am predicting whole underground communities of private health clinics, gyms, restaurants etc etc
There are so many people not going along with this, my wife's business is really interesting that way she gets to meet and talk with a lot of different people and the # of folks coming to her trying to not comply is getting bigger

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:46 pm

Masato wrote:Australia continuing the strictest vaccine mandate in the world; Those who don't get the shot by Nov. 13 will be fired and or fined $5,000!

Is Vutu vaxxed? Could explain why he's being such a fag lately.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:39 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:
What were your primary motivations?

- Training with other people, working with public.

But not fear/safety of covid?

I am curious what its like in Brazil, haven't been there since before this all started.

Here in Canada I have 3 gyms I can train with no questions asked, and my wife works with the public every day at her studio.

Its getting tricky with the public but so far still possible.

Oh well whats done is done. I hope you come and talk to us before considering getting a 3rd shot :D

Love ya Edge :D

- I wanted to get back to normal life. Reduce the risk of spreading. They're probably start asking for the covid passaport, to people that work security job's.

I love you too, Boss.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:13 pm

passaporchie

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:38 pm

Masato wrote:
Luigi wrote:I found this awesome pizza shop on Lakeshore that doesnt ask for documents, so I go there all the time now. Also its at the point where most Tim Hortons wont ask as long as they are busy.

Hey Luigi - are you also unvaxxxed?

Interesting

My wife has some customers who are part of a homeschool group, apparently they have several networks and facebook groups etc where people can find places and restaurants that are not complying with the passports. Some you can even dine in off the menu etc

We need to find more networking and resources if this is to stay for a while. I am predicting whole underground communities of private health clinics, gyms, restaurants etc etc
There are so many people not going along with this, my wife's business is really interesting that way she gets to meet and talk with a lot of different people and the # of folks coming to her trying to not comply is getting bigger

Unvaxxed. Im not opposed to getting it but my work doesnt require it and its plainly obvious to me the public discourse is being manipulated by big pharma to maximize profit. If Canada wants me to be vaxxed, allow me access to a vaccine that doesnt support the American petrodollar empire, such as Sputnik. But of course they drag their feet every step of the way for anything thats not a massive Western corporate entity.

Have you heard of "Lets go Brandon"? Its a rap song that challenges the vaccine mandate and was #1 on youtube before being banned. Now its #1 on spotify, and 4 different covers of it are top 10 on ITunes.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:24 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:58 pm

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:42 am

Check out this medical study, published in 2015, co-authored by Shi Zheng-Li, the scientist who runs the Wuhan Virology Lab: "A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence" https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985/

Despite the fake news warning there, the plainly obvious fact is that they are discussing creating a superlethal virus, and they specifically thank the American government(NIH, and EcoHealth who is basically just a contractor they use to funnel money) for funding their research. Here is another one she co-authored in 2017 without the fake news warning, which demonstrates clear use of GoF research on corona viruses: https://journals.plos.org/plospathogens ... #abstract0

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:13 am

Before I was like 80% sure covid in some capacity was leaked from a lab in Wuhan. I am now over 95% sure it not only leaked from a lab, but was also engineered in a lab with the intent of creating a pathogen lethal to humans.

We keep saying we dont have proof, but as long as the CCP has sealed the Wuhan lab documents and likely destroyed them there will never be 100% proof, but we do have an absolute mountain of circumstantial evidence and still zero evidence it occurred naturally despite the CCP desperately testing over 80k animals to try to prove it.

A Russian/Canadian guy Yuri Deigin was already demonstrating much of this in April 2020, and by March 2021 a leading virologist Robert Redfield was publicly saying this to CNN. Despite all that it continues to be mocked as a "conspiracy" theory and can get you banned on social media. And if we are being honest all the censorship of this information vital to understanding why 3 million people died is just because Trump said it leaked from a lab and media/social media logic = orange man bad.

The evidence is overwhelming: https://nicholaswade.medium.com/origin- ... f03564c038

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:39 pm

When it comes to vaccine mandates, its interesting to compare the North American model to the European model. In Europe they dont distinguish between vaccinated and unvaccinated, they distinguish between people who can show they're not a risk and those who can't. How can you show this? 1 method is vaccine documents as in North America, but you also have the option of providing proof you recovered from covid, which gives even more protection on average than the vaccine. You also have a third option of showing a negative covid test. Overall a much more sensible system. Yet here if you advocate for such a system it gets labelled "anti-vax".

https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-tra ... ertificate

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”