Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Luigi » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:52 pm

Have you guys heard anything about this American army lab that shut down research in August 2019: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/05/heal ... azard.html

The Chinese are calling it suspicious and hinting it could have created covid. I dont believe that but I wonder if someone saw the writing on the wall and got nervous.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:30 am

Masato wrote:Video breaking down some math suggesting its not physically possible to produce billions of vaccines supposedly all created and administered in the time they supposedly did. Either they were made beforehand, or # of vaccinated is a lie, etc.

Interesting.

This might have legs, let's consider for a second, the new york Times has said that 5 billion people have been inoculated so far

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... acker.html

So when did vaccine productions start and ramp up? not to mention testing, and getting it to the point where they felt safe enough to distribute, so production wouldn't have ramped up in 2019, so at best we have a bit more than a year to start tooling up for production.

How many plants are setup to make them? How fast could they have set these factories up to start producing such incredible amounts of vaccines?

Good questions,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:21 pm

Most of the time I think polls are unreliable skewed bullshit.

This may also be the case, however I thought it was an interesting concept to compare these 2 issues/groups

What do you make of this?:

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:16 pm

-They suspended the mask madate here! But i actually like using a mask. I look cool as hell!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:02 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:-They suspended the mask madate here! But i actually like using a mask. I look cool as hell!

LOL

Wrestling masks have always been appropriate.

Today they dropped masks here too.. (coincidence?)

Will be interesting to see the response. My kids said not much changed at their school, majority of students still wearing masks.

Highly divided opinions here it seems

Divide and conquer I guess. Its workingon so many levels these days, mainstream media just carving us up into opposing groups all over :(

My lifestyle will not change. I will continue to wear my Saku mask like a Mandalorian :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:02 pm

seriously what are the odds 2 countries in completely different hemispheres drop mask mandates on the same day?

:geek:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:34 am

Lots of masked up idiots all over
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:46 pm

Canuckster wrote:Lots of masked up idiots all over

Yes its bizarre.

I thought my kids' school would have celebrated and taken them all off, but they report not much difference. Basically looks the same as before mandates dropped.

I worry for these people that they will be unable to ever arrive at a point of change. If they are this deep in the brainwashing, how can they ever get out? It's a big step to change one's paradigm, to admit you've been duped and have been thinking wrong for 2 years.

I think a lot of people simply do not have the tools to properly reverse course anymore. I don't see how they can get out of the mental trap. They may wear masks and cling to the media narrative forever, no matter how absurd or illogical it gets.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:23 pm

Masato wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:-They suspended the mask madate here! But i actually like using a mask. I look cool as hell!

LOL

Wrestling masks have always been appropriate.

Today they dropped masks here too.. (coincidence?)

Will be interesting to see the response. My kids said not much changed at their school, majority of students still wearing masks.

Highly divided opinions here it seems

Divide and conquer I guess. Its workingon so many levels these days, mainstream media just carving us up into opposing groups all over :(

My lifestyle will not change. I will continue to wear my Saku mask like a Mandalorian :D

- People that didnt wear a mask when its was required, are using now!
How you call one of those?

Here is know as feira. The one where i live is smaller The clients are usually old people. Old guys that where always without mask, are using now. :mrgreen:

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:25 pm

Masato wrote:seriously what are the odds 2 countries in completely different hemispheres drop mask mandates on the same day?

:geek:

- I used to be 50% less ugly! :(

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”