Thoughts on coronavirus...

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Luigi

Re: Thoughts on coronavirus...

Postby Luigi » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:38 am

Today my friend told me about someone at their work (a law firm) who didnt get vaccinated but the place of employment was privately owned and the owner was requiring vaccination to keep employment. The employee went to the boss and asked if instead of the vax she could do regular covid tests instead. He agreed if she did it once a week. However the word that this happened quickly spread in the office and it only took 1 person to complain to the boss before they were pressured into firing the person. This kind of fanatical vaccinism is not going to get people vaxxed, its going to create a bitter polarized underclass who will dig in their heels and possibly start circulating extreme anti-vax circles when they initially could have just had 1 sticking point against the mandate. Here is a great acticle I found on how this kind of thing can happen, its long as hell but full of useful info: https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/scie ... hapter-one

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:05 pm

I have a good friend who is super paranoid of NWO, he thinks they are gonna kill us all or concentration camps.

Doesn't help that his partner/wife was forced to take the vax to keep her job of 20 years and it sent her to the emergency room for 2 days. She is still fucked up. Her company says she needs a 2nd shot before she can come back to work. Hospital denied her sudden illness was related to the vaxxx

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:06 pm

Rand Paul absoultely whoopping Fauci's ass (again):

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:14 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:26 pm

@bmj_latest
Editor Dr. Peter Doshi gives evidence at an expert panel on COVID vaccine mandates & injuries.
Destroys the narrative of mandates, demonstrates how definitions of words have been changed in order to fit the ever-changing golaposts of the official narrative, and much more:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:45 pm

Details of the contracts Pfizer has made with Governments around the world.

Pfizer basically has entire governments (and therefore entire countires) by the balls. Governments have bent to Pfizer, they have all the control. Great piece listing all the major clauses of concern in these unprecedented contracts. Please watch it all if you can

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:36 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:16 am

From just 2 weeks ago, a law suit against the NIH has turned up some interesting documents. EcoHealth, the contractor NIH used to fund the Wuhan Virology labs research, made a very interesting grant proposal to DARPA in September 2018:

"It proposed partnering with the Wuhan Institute of Virology and constructing SARS-related bat coronaviruses into which they would insert “human-specific cleavage sites” as a way to “evaluate growth potential” of the pathogens. Perhaps not surprisingly, DARPA rejected the proposal, assessing that it failed to fully address the risks of gain-of-function research.

The leaked grant proposal struck a number of scientists and researchers as significant for one reason. One distinctive segment of SARS-CoV-2’s genetic code is a furin cleavage site that makes the virus more infectious by allowing it to efficiently enter human cells. That is just the feature that EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology had proposed to engineer in the 2018 grant proposal. “If I applied for funding to paint Central Park purple and was denied, but then a year later we woke up to find Central Park painted purple, I’d be a prime suspect,” said Jamie Metzl, a former executive vice president of the Asia Society, who sits on the World Health Organization’s advisory committee on human genome editing and has been calling for a transparent investigation into COVID-19’s origins."

And all this I got from an article in a progressivist publication: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/10 ... h-in-wuhan

They have to add some spin to address the paradox of this data to them previously smearing Trump for believing the lab leak theory:

"The claims of a lab origin, made without evidence in April 2020 by President Donald Trump, have turned into a legitimate, long-haul hunt for the truth that even U.S. intelligence agencies cannot seem to determine. This summer an intelligence review ordered by President Joe Biden drew no definitive conclusions but left open the possibility that the virus leaked from a laboratory in Wuhan, China."

However as I previously mentioned in another post, Yuri Deigin had already uncovered much of the evidence that supports the lab leak theory by then, people simply werent ready to listen and even actively rejecting it because of Trump derangement syndrome. Even if Trump never saw any of Deigin's evidence, the sheer coincidence of the locations coupled with China covering up details around the emergence should have been enough to make any neutral party suspicious.

Also apparently NIH was recently forced to admit they actually did do gain of function after months of denial, because an email leaked showing the EcoHealth guy thanking them for funding his gain of function research lol Not long after Paul and Fauci had another exchange:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:13 pm

Luigi wrote:From just 2 weeks ago, a law suit against the NIH has turned up some interesting documents. EcoHealth, the contractor NIH used to fund the Wuhan Virology labs research, made a very interesting grant proposal to DARPA in September 2018:

"It proposed partnering with the Wuhan Institute of Virology and constructing SARS-related bat coronaviruses into which they would insert “human-specific cleavage sites” as a way to “evaluate growth potential” of the pathogens. Perhaps not surprisingly, DARPA rejected the proposal, assessing that it failed to fully address the risks of gain-of-function research.

The leaked grant proposal struck a number of scientists and researchers as significant for one reason. One distinctive segment of SARS-CoV-2’s genetic code is a furin cleavage site that makes the virus more infectious by allowing it to efficiently enter human cells. That is just the feature that EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology had proposed to engineer in the 2018 grant proposal. “If I applied for funding to paint Central Park purple and was denied, but then a year later we woke up to find Central Park painted purple, I’d be a prime suspect,” said Jamie Metzl, a former executive vice president of the Asia Society, who sits on the World Health Organization’s advisory committee on human genome editing and has been calling for a transparent investigation into COVID-19’s origins."

And all this I got from an article in a progressivist publication: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/10 ... h-in-wuhan

They have to add some spin to address the paradox of this data to them previously smearing Trump for believing the lab leak theory:

"The claims of a lab origin, made without evidence in April 2020 by President Donald Trump, have turned into a legitimate, long-haul hunt for the truth that even U.S. intelligence agencies cannot seem to determine. This summer an intelligence review ordered by President Joe Biden drew no definitive conclusions but left open the possibility that the virus leaked from a laboratory in Wuhan, China."

However as I previously mentioned in another post, Yuri Deigin had already uncovered much of the evidence that supports the lab leak theory by then, people simply werent ready to listen and even actively rejecting it because of Trump derangement syndrome. Even if Trump never saw any of Deigin's evidence, the sheer coincidence of the locations coupled with China covering up details around the emergence should have been enough to make any neutral party suspicious.

Also apparently NIH was recently forced to admit they actually did do gain of function after months of denial, because an email leaked showing the EcoHealth guy thanking them for funding his gain of function research lol Not long after Paul and Fauci had another exchange:

Excellent. The truth is finally starting to come to light.

I hope Fauci hangs in the Hague

Here is a screengrab of the emails featured in the vid:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:23 pm

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”