The 'Great Reset' Plan

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: The 'Great Reset' Plan

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:25 am

I think the elites are actually very easy to tie in knots. They just need to face honest questions publicly. They have no proper answers, explanations, or alibis left that make any sense. Just simply put them on the spot and start asking the hard questions and all will be clear rather quickly.

I really do think it's that easy. Public livestream debates and questionings from REAL people. It would all end in a week.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:25 am

Masato wrote:I think the elites are actually very easy to tie in knots. They just need to face honest questions publicly. They have no proper answers, explanations, or alibis left that make any sense. Just simply put them on the spot and start asking the hard questions and all will be clear rather quickly.

I really do think it's that easy. Public livestream debates and questionings from REAL people. It would all end in a week.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:39 pm

For example if their Great Reset idea is so great, why all the secrecy and deception? Why would this Dutch PM publicly deny it the way he did, or why did he pretend he doesn't know about Klaus Schwab?
Why don't people like him and Justin Trudeau etc just come out and say exactly what the plan is??

The answer is that if everyone understood what they are actually doing, they KNOW they wouldn't get public support for it. So they have to sneak it in under cover and smokescreens. They hide behind their fake personas, and the media protects these discussions from entering the public awareness. Even within Parliamentary Houses of Commons etc most people are corralled to stick to the script, major truths are taboo to bring up.
That kid fucked up the PM in just a few minutes by daring to veer off script for one simple question. Imagine a few hours of such questions, that PM would get destroyed in front of everyone (did you see the girl laughing in the BG? lol)

NHB Live-streamed debates and public inquiries of leaders would expose these agendas rather quickly, and to watch them try to squirm and evade questions and bullshit their way out with scripted catchphrases would be fucking glorious imo. Their lies would boil up clearly for everyone to see, their answers smelling of so much bullshit you could whiff it through your screen lol.

Why for example we haven't seen a single live debate over covid science and protocols?

What do you think would happen if real people (not corrupted by Pharma/Gov) could actually grill these globalists live on air?
I understand my 1 week is optimistic lol, but why the Fozzie-Face-Palm?? :D Do you really think these Elites could properly talk their way out of a proper interrogation? Look at Prince Andrew's live interview, lol everyone can see he was lying through his arse.

seriously I'd be curious to your opinions on why this wouldn't do major damage
thx

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:46 pm

In this case great doesn't mean good, and when you tell the dullards about stuff like this, all you get is a fluoride stare
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:15 pm

Even the dullards can wake up, give the right info.

In fact I think most such dullards will simply follow authority and flock with whatever the perceive to be status quo.

Once the authoritarian narrative starts collapsing, more 'smart' and/or 'respectable' people will speak up. These will cause more such public figures to speak up, and when the dullards get a sense that the 'majority opinion' has shifted, they will jump ship.

Consciousness is contagious, their plan was to control this for decades but the control (mainstream media) is getting weaker by the day. Eventually I think it could just naturally lead to a pole flip of sorts.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:30 pm

Listen to how these people think:

Not a slip of the tongue imo. They actually perceive themselves to be the ruling class above us, and they assume we think the same.

They are in for a rude awakening real soon imo

Blunt live-streamed debates and questioning of these people would expose this 100fold. They would literally dig their own graves just by letting them talk and try to answer simple questions.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:35 am

Masato wrote:Listen to how these people think:

Not a slip of the tongue imo. They actually perceive themselves to be the ruling class above us, and they assume we think the same.

They are in for a rude awakening real soon imo

Blunt live-streamed debates and questioning of these people would expose this 100fold. They would literally dig their own graves just by letting them talk and try to answer simple questions.

Ya fuck context, little snippets of info here and there are worth hanging your hat on.

LOL dullards eh?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:03 pm

A bit more than just snippets, bruh. :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:03 pm

suggest a different interpretation of her words!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:52 pm

Article on notable KLAUS SCHWAB'S 'YOUNG GLOBALIST LEADERS' alumni:

https://rairfoundation.com/exposed-klau ... et-videos/

Klaus Schuab is the WEF guy.

Lots of admissions to the agenda are given freely at WEF meetings. Who else gives predictive talks at WEF meetings?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”